Hi everyone

jonstech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I’m Jonathan and am in St. Louis, MO. I’m new to saltwater but have been keeping freshwater planted tanks for a while. I’ve been a long time lurker on reef forums and have dreamed about having a reef tank for well over a decade now. Anyhow, took the plunge a couple of weeks back with a spare Fluval spec V lying around and have been taking it slow since. I know starting off with a pico tank isn’t recommended for beginners, but due to space and budget, it’s what I’m working with at the moment. Gonna keep it simple and fishless for now, but there’s a good chance I’ll take the leap to larger tanks further down the line. Excited to continue to learn!

- Jonathan

Last edited by a moderator:

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gif_1690809774163.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I’m Jonathan and am in St. Louis, MO. I’m new to saltwater but have been keeping freshwater planted tanks for a while. I’ve been a long time lurker on reef forums and have dreamed about having a reef tank for well over a decade now. Anyhow, took the plunge a couple of weeks back with a spare Fluval spec V lying around and have been taking it slow since. I know starting off with a pico tank isn’t recommended for beginners, but due to space and budget, it’s what I’m working with at the moment. Gonna keep it simple and fishless for now, but there’s a good chance I’ll take the leap to larger tanks further down the line. Excited to continue to learn!

- Jonathan
Welcome to the club. Can’t wait to see what you do

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 34 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 168 74.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 25 11.0%
Back