20141130_163448.jpg

scardall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rba 4.jpg
Hey Guys I was told that this RBA is a Vocano variety.( under 20K) His colors under the blueish lighting is an iredecent redish/orange(like lava) with purple tips. I presently have 3 from 4"-12" across. What would these guys go for? Plus what variety is the one in the Pic?

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too, I am very interested in the long term color of the inferno. They look like a million bucks small. I am really curious how they look when in home aquarium for a year! :)

jaesong

Gentlemen Wanderer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a Flame Tip and it is crazy bright in person. I've never seen a brighter orange. I've had mine for >2 years.

She split in June and now her sister and her are >8" and are just as bright as when I first got her (2"). They can eat an entire silverside a day now. They both take up the corner of their cube now.

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow huge inferno nems. What do they look like when that big? Please share a picture or two.

I've got a Flame Tip and it is crazy bright in person. I've never seen a brighter orange. I've had mine for >2 years.

She split in June and now her sister and her are >8" and are just as bright as when I first got her (2"). They can eat an entire silverside a day now. They both take up the corner of their cube now.

Akida17th

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my sunburst, although it resembles the inferno more imo. By far the brightest orange I've ever had in a bta. I have another large sunburst (6") coming Tuesday that is more of the traditional yellow tip with some orange that was from darell at alldelight and have a coral collection inferno coming Tuesday. I'll snap some photos me and a friend decided to split these since it lowers cost and if one dies you know your buddy will give you a split in the near future, that's my thinking at least. I also had the Gonzo sunburst which has more yellow than a lemondrop, my friend I sold it to has a lemondrop in his tank with the Gonzo sunburst and the sunburst is way more vibrant in color and yellow, pic attached complements of M0nkie bottom yellow bta is the lemondrop and top is the gonzo sunburst that I sold to him (will be getting the first split of course).

sunburst.jpg

sunburst (2).jpg

lemondrop - gonzo sunburst.jpg

jaesong

Gentlemen Wanderer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll see if I can snap a pic later, when I get home.
Ugh. So I went home and found my anemone starting to split. Checked again this morning and it looks like she's splitting again. She was really big. lol

Oh well!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back