Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, yeah I’ve been keeping tabs. I’ve got a few from them in the tank at the moment. But tank’s full(ish) and the wallet is pretty empty .
So how would you rate there site photos to what things actually look like

IMG_6115.jpeg
IMG_6113.jpeg
IMG_6112.png

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SD is close but not exact from what I've received. Not doctored a lot, just brightened and color "enhanced" some.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SD is close but not exact from what I've received. Not doctored a lot, just brightened and color "enhanced" some.
Hmmmm

I should walk away

But there so many pretty things
SpecialCollectionAcanLordUncutColony-_850.png

this is a little out of what I would want to spend on a single coral. $350 and that’s on sale.

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how would you rate there site photos to what things actually look like

IMG_6115.jpeg
IMG_6113.jpeg
IMG_6112.png
I've gotten quite a lot from ASD. Their photos aren't horribly off, but not on either. I have to consider differences in lighting, though. I'm sometimes disappointed but mostly happy with the result. RFAs are a sticking point for me though, because they rarely stay the same color. But I also don't have great alternatives for RFAs..

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've gotten quite a lot from ASD. Their photos aren't horribly off, but not on either. I have to consider differences in lighting, though. I'm sometimes disappointed but mostly happy with the result. RFAs are a sticking point for me though, because they rarely stay the same color. But I also don't have great alternatives for RFAs..
My largest concern is how they would ship a wall hammer.

They don’t always like shipping
Also what type of guarantee I get that it will survive if it’s damaged - how long do I have…POTO spoils me with 14 days

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In spite of recent set backs, things have continued to do really well in the reef.
My phyto and rotifer cultures seem to be doing really well. I've had to consistently harvest them. The clowns have a batch of eggs that should hatch tonight.
I have a growout tank set up and already have a high density rotifer population going in it. Keeping it well fed with fresh phyto and the water tinted dark for the expected arrivals.

@Nate Chalk mushroom garden looking great
@steveschuerger Gonis all finally looking the way they should
@fishguy242 can you verify the identity of the clowns? Gladiators?

Nem garden looking good too . Even though they lied about color selection

OP
OP
F

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Half of the clownfish eggs hatched last night. Expecting other half to hatch tonight. They are so much smaller than the fry of Maroons and Clarkii that I have messed with before. I don't know how in the ocean such a tiny little thing can float around in he ocean for 20 days as plankton, then go through metamorphosis, and then find there way to a reef and survive....

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Half of the clownfish eggs hatched last night. Expecting other half to hatch tonight. They are so much smaller than the fry of Maroons and Clarkii that I have messed with before. I don't know how in the ocean such a tiny little thing can float around in he ocean for 20 days as plankton, then go through metamorphosis, and then find there way to a reef and survive....
Perhaps that is why they live so long constantly laying eggs? If the survival rate was high maybe we'd have just jerk clowns in the ocean...

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Perhaps that is why they live so long constantly laying eggs? If the survival rate was high maybe we'd have just jerk clowns in the ocean...
I wonder how they taste.

*anyone have a nice big one I can make a wonderful Ceviche?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back