It's 2016, where is the ich vaccine?

charleslotz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought that this was a kind, open community where everyone was welcome to add to the latest topic of the day? Now I'm being called a "troll"? I shall bite my tongue and refrain from calling you names Deinonych! Have a nice evening...

This is a open forum and you are most welcome to add a topic of the day ! , but many newbies come here for help and support ,... And wrong advise can chase newbies away or try and fail then they leave the hobbie ,... Surely you can agree that a proven scientifically plausible approach is a mush better recommendation than,.. A-product or solution that has limited or no proven results. Don't take offense to the comments most of us are exceptionally passionate about our hobby and on a mission to provide a community were the result is what matters. Personally I Used urine to cycled my tank " and it worked" , but I'm not going to tell others to do the same...

lisawolk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a open forum and you are most welcome to add a topic of the day ! , but many newbies come here for help and support ,... And wrong advise can chase newbies away or try and fail then they leave the hobbie ,... Surely you can agree that a proven scientifically plausible approach is a mush better recommendation than,.. A-product or solution that has limited or no proven results. Don't take offense to the comments most of us are exceptionally passionate about our hobby and on a mission to provide a community were the result is what matters. Personally I Used urine to cycled my tank " and it worked" , but I'm not going to tell others to do the same...
Oh the visual of cycling your tank with urine. Lol! Especially if you're female. ;)

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 156 73.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.7%
Back