It's just a tank

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was my mom. None of us took her serious and she'd cry to dad "why do they listen to you and never me?" I'm sorry mom.
Dad was the guy "so you're that bored are you? I got some stuff you can do. There's the dishes, laundry, here's the vacuum. While you're at it, scrub the bathroom." Yup, he'd wait us out.
I'll bet your mom told you dad "you need to contribute around here, there's the dishes, laundry and here's the vacuum, and while you're at it, scrub the bathroom."

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll bet your mom told you dad "you need to contribute around here, there's the dishes, laundry and here's the vacuum, and while you're at it, scrub the bathroom."
Oh no. She's old fashioned Thai. It carried down on to me. What husband says, goes.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope it works out for you. I haven't seen anything yet. I have kept the skimmer cup on and sockless.

I need my oldest to wake up so I can roast coffee.
Mine keeping jumping location… sometimes they like just the sand if I stay up on turkey basting the rocks.. but if I don’t, they appear to leave the sand alone and hang out on the same few rocks.

I’m convinced my tank is just messing with me, and I’ve tried to tell it I don’t care anymore and to do whatever it wants.

fox tv GIF by Bob's Burgers

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine keeping jumping location… sometimes they like just the sand if I stay up on turkey basting the rocks.. but if I don’t, they appear to leave the sand alone and hang out on the same few rocks.

I’m convinced my tank is just messing with me, and I’ve tried to tell it I don’t care anymore and to do whatever it wants.

fox tv GIF by Bob's Burgers's Burgers
That is one behavior all dinos have in common. Got any sponges tunicates growing?

Also, on a weird note. When I did blast the dinos off my rocks. The vermin snails would catch the mucus and gobble that on up as well. So, I wonder....

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is one behavior all dinos have in common. Got any sponges tunicates growing?

Also, on a weird note. When I did blast the dinos off my rocks. The vermin snails would catch the mucus and gobble that on up as well. So, I wonder....
I have lots of sponges that came in on rocks from Frank, also some from the previous tank and a beautiful purple plating sponge. The dinos seem to try to kill my purple plating sponge. I have kept it alive so far, but it goes from looking really good, to really bad on repeat.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nah, he don't sleep well in car seat

a bit young.
My grand baby is almost 6 months old and she’s normally the best baby ever! My daughter came over for dinner the other night and she wouldn’t stop crying “teething” so she asked for my tv remote.. wow! She put this chick on “Mrs Rachel” on YouTube and my grand baby stopped crying instantly and was just laughing and smiling the whole time! It was such a trip! I had never heard of that lady before but apparently she’s very popular with little ones and does these YouTube stories for a living! My kids had their cartoons and bright colors but this was completely different..

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have lots of sponges that came in on rocks from Frank, also some from the previous tank and a beautiful purple plating sponge. The dinos seem to try to kill my purple plating sponge. I have kept it alive so far, but it goes from looking really good, to really bad on repeat.
I think the more decorative sponge might not be as helpful in the battle.

Whatever you're doing, has to be working.

So, i think I did one thing no one e else ever mentioned or did. I would add lots and lots of micro bubbles from the water pump. ID drain enough water to allow the pump to make micro bubbles. The bubbles would stick to the snot and id take my baster to bottom of the rocks. This caused a lot of snot to float to the top. I would just skim the top of the water.

I do not have mb7, i dose ammonium chloride. Never went through a darkout period. Stopped using socks.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My grand baby is almost 6 months old and she’s normally the best baby ever! My daughter came over for dinner the other night and she wouldn’t stop crying “teething” so she asked for my tv remote.. wow! She put this chick on “Mrs Rachel” on YouTube and my grand baby stopped crying instantly and was just laughing and smiling the whole time! It was such a trip! I had never heard of that lady before but apparently she’s very popular with little ones and does these YouTube stories for a living! My kids had their cartoons and bright colors but this was completely different..
Awe, I'll have to look her up. Tething is rough to go through. Thankfully, we haven't hit that marker yet. Glad your grandbaby is such a gem!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

So, i think I did one thing no one e else ever mentioned or did. I would add lots and lots of micro bubbles from the water pump. ID drain enough water to allow the pump to make micro bubbles. The bubbles would stick to the snot and id take my baster to bottom of the rocks. This caused a lot of snot to float to the top. I would just skim the top of the water.

I do not have mb7, i dose ammonium chloride. Never went through a darkout period. Stopped using socks.
did the bubble scrub to but didn't blow off rocks ... :rolleyes: ;)
20240320_043819.jpg

PS: price on local regal ?

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know there are photosynthetic dinos. Yuk :(

Waiting on fish store to open. If the price on the regal is good, I'm testing my luck.

Husband gave the ok x 4..... Now im tempted. The price has to be good though. Still hard to see from pic if a true yellow belly or gray.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I might try this.. thanks!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just heard about Mrs. Rachel. Haven't put her on for the little one yet.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%

Back