• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jawbreaker Mushrooms – Local Pickup in York, PA – Budget Friendly – Round 3!

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have jawbreaker mushrooms for sale in York, PA 17406. These are for local pickup only, and prices are firm. I know I’ve said “local pickup only” before and broke my own rules, but I’m serious this time! After shipping some during my last sale, I can say that I’m done with shipping these things! It is challenging to ship these and it’s very expensive, so I’m sticking with local pickup this time around!

Most of these jawbreakers are quarter sized or smaller, and most do not have significant colors coming in yet. I thought I’d post them anyway – budget friendly (it’s all relative, right?!?) for those of you that are patient with waiting for these to grow into colonies and color up in time! All these jawbreakers start yellow/orange. There are no guarantees, but it’s almost certain that they will all develop colors in time. They’re all different, and that’s the cool thing about them. Watching them going from plain looking mushrooms, anticipating the colors to come, and then seeing them develop color patterns as they mature. Although some small babies may show red specks early on, most of these are generally going to stay yellow/orange until they get to about the size of a quarter (a year old or so), then they’ll start showing some reds. The greens seem to slowly show up after 2 or 3 years.

Photos were taken yesterday with my cell phone. All photos are taken with my under a 250 watt Radium halide light using no filters. Slight adjustments were made to make the jawbreakers appear as my eyes truly see them in my tank. If you want a different photo or something like a coin put into the photo to get a better idea of size, I can do that.

Since my last couple sale threads, I haven’t been actively trying to sell these because I am growing my main colony back out for my own enjoyment, letting them mature and color up, etc. However, I recently had a couple sales fall through at the last minute with a couple fellow reefers who contacted me through PM, so I thought I’d offer up a few for sale here since they were already sitting in my tank ready to go!

A - $120 – A single shroom, a little bigger than a quarter in size, showing some reds.

B - $80 – Approximately the size of a quarter, attached to an empty turbo snail shell, no significant reds coming in yet.

C - $90 – Single shroom, slight red streak starting to come in, a little bigger than a quarter in size.

D - $120 – 1 the size of a quarter, 1 the size of a dime, and 3 babies the size of erasers.

E – $130 - 1 slightly larger than a quarter, 2 the size of dimes, and 3+ babies that are eraser sized. E1 shows the front of the rock, and E2 shows the back of the rock.

My prior sales threads, in case you want to check out all their brothers and sisters:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/jawbreaker-mushrooms-for-sale-in-york-pa-%E2%80%93-round-2.643616/

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/jawbreaker-mushrooms-for-sale-in-york-pa.636198/

IMG_2095 (1).jpg IMG_2096 (1).jpg IMG_2097 (1).jpg IMG_2098 (1).jpg IMG_2099 (1).jpg IMG_2100 (1).jpg

OP
OP
R

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Under blue led’s... for those who like to run heavy blues.

EDE7D0BB-4A52-4AB1-B530-0BD73849EBA4.jpeg

OP
OP
R

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do swing by there occasionally. It’s 1/2 hour from my house, so that could be a spot to meet up if you buy one of the jawbreakers.

PAdrone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome Jawbreakers!!! Great seller, don't hesitate to buy from Matt!! Thanks again.

OP
OP
R

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome Jawbreakers!!! Great seller, don't hesitate to buy from Matt!! Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind words Bill! And thank you for being so easy to work with. I’m glad the jawbreakers are looking awesome in their new home!

OP
OP
R

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I’ve received some interest in these, A, B, and C are still available at the moment. If you’d like all three, I’ll combine A, B, and C for a package deal of $220.

17B9A42A-AB01-41B1-9004-16B1F3B0CF76.jpeg

OP
OP
R

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m starting to think that I must have already saturated my local market with jawbreakers since these are still available! Either way, I’ll give this one last bump before adding these back to my main colony. I’m easy to work with... any questions at all, shoot me a PM. I’m willing to drive approx 1/2 hour in any direction to meet up if you want these. Thanks for looking!

weamdog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not exactly local (Westminster), but I do waste a lot of gas driving to Lancaster and coming home with nothing. I'll shoot you a message next time I plan a trip. My nano is polluted with blue/purple shrooms and I'd like to get a little more color going.

OP
OP
R

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All jawbreakers listing in this thread have been sold. Thanks for looking everyone!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back