JF Homewrecker, pick from MOSI

gdemos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you've got to be pretty darn confident to even take a frag at this price point and bring it to a show in the first place.

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today was the show at MOSI since JF brought arguably the most controversial acro out right now I decided to take pictures of it.
Here it is! Now at Top shelf in Orlando
Dont argue, just enjoy!

image.jpeg
This is hands down the most beautiful acro i have even seen. I asked Jason how he photoshop this acro in the water!!! To be honest i was skeptical when i saw the colony shots but this frag shut me up very quick!

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, it really isn't that I don't think JF has nice frags. I just have issues with the tweaking of photos. Realistically, it sounds like the homewrecker is stunning without the photoshop help. It just really bugs me that he feels the need to add the fluff when his normal shots would have sufficed and been a lot more honest to the general public. At least he's not going all Walt Disney on it and that this coral actually looks nice without a ton of actinic.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to see another picture of it. Where's the guy who was adamant it was a fake? I'd like him to chime In.

He said he would never have anything to do with JF again. Probably won't reply to this thread.

tazzxx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I know Alex he just may make it look better than jf has! It it's already the nicest acro I've ever seen!

Tyler mikos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally don't think JF photshops his coral. Out of 22 pieces so far, all have looked super accurate to the WYSIWYG pics. but when talking about a 1k$ coral, maybe some photoshop is involved, but i feel if you asked, he would tell you if it was or not.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What next?

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 28 16.9%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 36 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.0%
Back