• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe's Annual Back to School FLASH SALE!!! - August 7th - OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mark12890

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot 12 response haha I've been waiting days for a reply and been waiting months for my coral to get shipped. I really can't believe it's turning out like this with Joe

financialreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've dealt with Joey for over 10 years...I filed a claim with the cc company to get my money back. No response from Joey of any kind by several types of communication.

I hope Joey is OK...but I'm not going to lose a lot of money to an internet sale that appears he has taken a lot of people's money with no consequences.

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the corals Joe robbed me of from POTO instead and they look amazing. He’s not stealing my love for reefing with this horrible experience!!!
Good for you…POTO is a great place to buy from!

Cheezle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! I need to see pics!

Unfortunately I had to sit out on that one because someone stole my “fun” money.
Same, fortunately my LFS has some really good prices. Ended up going home with a rock that had 3 blasto heads and some orange cloves on it.

Here's hoping we get a refund ASAP lol

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same, fortunately my LFS has some really good prices. Ended up going home with a rock that had 3 blasto heads and some orange cloves on it.

Here's hoping we get a refund ASAP lol
Sweet! I think I’m going to stick with Living Reef Orlando from now on. I always participate in their live sales and have gotten some amazing pieces. Plus Ann, the owner, is an absolute sweetheart and has been very helpful anytime I have questions or concerns.

Jay OR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! I think I’m going to stick with Living Reef Orlando from now on. I always participate in their live sales and have gotten some amazing pieces. Plus Ann, the owner, is an absolute sweetheart and has been very helpful anytime I have questions or concerns.
@Living Reef Orlando Ann and Alex are top-notch people and are grinding their way thru these tough times. You can not go wrong with an order with Ann and Alex

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to ask…did anyone receive the confetti cake chalice that was offered in this sale? I’m pretty bummed about not getting it but would really like to see pics if anyone out there has it. Since I’m basically out of room on the upper levels of my tank I’m starting to be more obsessed with cool chalices! Lol

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to ask…did anyone receive the confetti cake chalice that was offered in this sale? I’m pretty bummed about not getting it but would really like to see pics if anyone out there has it. Since I’m basically out of room on the upper levels of my tank I’m starting to be more obsessed with cool chalices! Lol
I got my piece from the grand prize. Was half dead but is recovering it seams

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow…I really hope it recovers fully. It looks like a very cool coral
I’m hoping it is. Of course the mother colony pic is very photo shopped but it’s still an ok rainbow. I love chalice, I have about 15 different ones

Mjmikiep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buyer beware I have been dealing with Joe to get corals that I ordered back in May there was always some excuse. Over the past 4 months I have received some corals but most of which where not corals that I ordered. I have tried to work with him and now he is completely non responsive. If you value your money do not buy from this guy.

utb5518

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Joey,

Not sure what is going on, but wishing you the best. I have faith that you will get through whatever it is you’re dealing with and will make right.

I do not have order numbers, just the text messages from you because we have done business many times previously because we met on here. I do not want a refund. When you get things settled, please reach out and we can figure out a way to make it right.

For now, focus on you and your family.

Jimmy
I feel the same way. Sorry for all the folks that are going through what they are going through. That includes Joe. I haven’t received mine either. Not a big order by any means but still Joe always has taken care of me through every sale Joe has had. However, I agree with this guy. @Joe Knows Reefs hope you figure it out man. When you do hit me up and we will figure it out then.

-Truett

Pattys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m hoping it is. Of course the mother colony pic is very photo shopped but it’s still an ok rainbow. I love chalice, I have about 15 different ones
I don’t seem to have luck with chalices. What is the secret taking care of them?

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we all have that one coral that doesn’t like our tank. My first year I couldn’t keep a duncan alive, killed 4 of them, now I have two colonies over 20 heads.
Right now I can’t keep an elegance alive for whatever reason!!!
I keep my chalice between 75-125 par depending on the type of chalice, low or medium flow is ok. Alk is around 7.5-8, phos running around.05, nitrates run 5-10.

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t seem to have luck with chalices. What is the secret taking care of them?
I think we all have that one coral that doesn’t like our tank. My first year I couldn’t keep a duncan alive, killed 4 of them, now I have two colonies over 20 heads.
Right now I can’t keep an elegance alive for whatever reason!!!
I keep my chalice between 75-125 par depending on the type of chalice, low or medium flow is ok. Alk is around 7.5-8, phos running around.05, nitrates run 5-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 146 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back