• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kenya Tree

Item Price
FREE
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

notMrDurden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in or near 77365 (north Houston/Kingwood area) interested in some pieces of Kenya Tree? I'll cut a few if anyone is interested, no charge as someone on here randomly gave me this whole thing for free.

Will happily take any snips/frags/dirty rocks you have laying around, but don't feel obligated.
20221003_205544.jpg

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to take some if still available. I'm new to all this and so I have nothing to trade, I could pay if you'd like. I'm in the middle of setting up my 40 gallon tank so not sure if you could wait a few weeks? Thanks!

OP
OP
notMrDurden

notMrDurden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to take some if still available. I'm new to all this and so I have nothing to trade, I could pay if you'd like. I'm in the middle of setting up my 40 gallon tank so not sure if you could wait a few weeks? Thanks!
These things grow pretty quick, I'll keep some for you. No need to pay! As I said, I got it free so I'd trade if someone had something extra in their tank, but I'm not expecting anything

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These things grow pretty quick, I'll keep some for you. No need to pay! As I said, I got it free so I'd trade if someone had something extra in their tank, but I'm not expecting anything
Your awesome man I really appreciate that! Thank you! I'll reach out in a few weeks. Also sent you a PM to be sure I can remember. Thanks!

txmk4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in or near 77365 (north Houston/Kingwood area) interested in some pieces of Kenya Tree? I'll cut a few if anyone is interested, no charge as someone on here randomly gave me this whole thing for free.

Will happily take any snips/frags/dirty rocks you have laying around, but don't feel obligated.
20221003_205544.jpg
I'll take some if you have extra

OP
OP
notMrDurden

notMrDurden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got these homies ready to go if anyone wants to swing by this weekend.

I've since been told that the bands were a bad idea, sooooooooo I won't be doing that anymore. I was worried about them running off
20221020_204232.jpg

txmk4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got these homies ready to go if anyone wants to swing by this weekend.

I've since been told that the bands were a bad idea, sooooooooo I won't be doing that anymore. I was worried about them running off
20221020_204232.jpg
Can I come get them by Saturday?

Back