Let our experience & expertise help with your water filtration needs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaFX - Katie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the wide-ranging water quality issues that vary dramatically from city to city, it is often difficult for a store or coral farm owner to know exactly what water filtration system is needed.

Here at AquaFX, we have experienced technicians and engineers on staff and have been helping store owners solve water quality issues since 1999! If you need help or just have questions, give us a call today!

Most shop owners and managers are awesome at operating a store and keeping the animals healthy. However, many will not have the time nor the expertise to learn all about various water filtration techniques and properly design a filtration system for the shop.

This is where we come in!

stores.jpg

Over the past 20+ years, we have come across a plethora of different water quality issues. Our staff and our engineers have spent thousands of hours researching and figuring out solutions that work best for our customers. No problem is too big or too difficult for us to tackle.

Unlike big box companies that simply slap their sticker on a pre-made system, we hand-select each and every component of our filter systems, use only the highest-quality membranes & resins, hand-pack every DI filter in-house and build every system in-house here in Winter Park, Florida.

We have filtration systems of every size and can customize any system to fit your exacting needs. Whether you just need a standard 4-stage residential system or you need a fully-automated 11,500 gallon commercial system with an anti-scaling system and a twin-alternating water softener, we can get you set up with exactly what you need at a fair price.

We have been very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with many universities, medical labs, public aquariums and zoos: so, our expertise and experience extends beyond the aquarium hobby.

Best of all, our after-sale support is second to none. Our technicians can easily be reached by phone or via email and we are here and ready to help!

If you are looking for a better water filtration system, a more-dependable supplier, or a better water filtration company to partner with, give us a call today and we think you will be very happy with your decision.

We look forward to servicing you and your customers!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%

Back