Looking for a GOOD home for some fish…

Klyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, all…I’ve been going through some life changes lately and am looking to lighten my load. Long story short, I will be looking to unload some fish and if I can find a suitable home, I’m not asking for any money. I just want the fish to be well taken care of. NO SHIPPING. I live in the twin cities area. Two tanks; first are two clownfish. They’re sorta a pair…I’ve had one for over 4 years and the other for less than a year. Ocellaris or percula, idk. The one I’ve had forever is your common, orange one- and she’s definitely a female. Also, she has the dorsal fin of a shark. The other, I was told is a da Vinci. (Black) I was really careful at selecting what I thought was a male and I think I was right because they seem to love each other. So yeah, you can say they’re a pair. The second tank includes a helfrichi firefish (named piglet), a yellow watchman (2 years old) paired with a pistol shrimp that’s almost 5, a lawnmower blenny, a blue damsel, and an orchid dottyback. Also a banggai cardinal (1 year old) - he/she is currently with the clownfish but they’re bullies and I want it to be homed with the others. Full disclosure, the da Vinci brought ich into that tank. They are being treated with Copper Power using a Hannah Checker- full 30 day plan, per Humblefish. I can GUARANTEE they will be disease free when I’m ready to release them. I’ve already got them though Prazi, metro, etc…the other fish- bought most from Elliot, at Marine Collectors. The others were observational qt’d for 90 days, so safe to say they are disease/parasite free. I will be looking to unload all these fish in about a month from now. It’s sad, I really care about all of them, but it’s something I need to do. That’s why I’m not asking for money…but I am asking for someone with a big enough system to take them all. (Either the two clownfish OR all the others listed) I would like to know details of your tank and inhabitants as well. I’m not going to give them to someone that’s just getting into the hobby and doesn’t really have a plan…sorry. I’m really hoping someone from my area will qualify because I’m definitely not shipping the fish. If worse comes to worse, I’ll be willing to meet someone halfway if it’s not Georgia. Thanks

XandXaidad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could probably take them off your hands. I’m Fargo. I’ve got a 125g established tank with plenty of rock and room. I also have a second tank that I’ve bought that I’ll be setting up over the summer. If you are interested, let me know and we can chat more.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can take them. Clowns and cardinal would go in a 50G fijicube with just a pink streaked wrasse currently. The ywg and pistol, firefish and LMB go in the 60G display with a pair of clowns, blue star leopard and an existing single YWG about the same age and dotty and damsel go in whichever tank depending on aggression etc...

NorthernReefer86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also be interested in the Ywg/Pistol Shrimp, Or Piglet, or the Lawnmower blenny...Im on my first tank, 29 gallon, 8 months old. I have some softies/lps corals. Inhabitants include (2 Clowns, Royal Gramma and Striped Blenny. Obviously i can really only fit one more fish in my system, dont want to get to crazy on the stocking. I am Meticulous with my tank, I live near Forest Lake MN, Let me know if you are interested in parting with one. Thank you.

OP
OP
K

Klyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can take them. Clowns and cardinal would go in a 50G fijicube with just a pink streaked wrasse currently. The ywg and pistol, firefish and LMB go in the 60G display with a pair of clowns, blue star leopard and an existing single YWG about the same age and dotty and damsel go in whichever tank depending on aggression etc...
Awesome! I’m confident you would be a good home for them seeing as how ur on almost literally on every r2r post I’ve ever been a part of. Can u pm me? I’m headed to work for a few hours at the moment

OP
OP
K

Klyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would also be interested in the Ywg/Pistol Shrimp, Or Piglet, or the Lawnmower blenny...Im on my first tank, 29 gallon, 8 months old. I have some softies/lps corals. Inhabitants include (2 Clowns, Royal Gramma and Striped Blenny. Obviously i can really only fit one more fish in my system, dont want to get to crazy on the stocking. I am Meticulous with my tank, I live near Forest Lake MN, Let me know if you are interested in parting with one. Thank you.
I appreciate ur interest…I’ll message u tomorrow. I’m headed to work atm

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back