• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lots of SPS frags

Status
Not open for further replies.

angengland

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So pretty. Loved seeing the two month growth of the shipped frags too. What a fabulous collection.

Reefergirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the frags Tim. Polyps are already extended and they seem happy.
Packaging was incredible as well.
Can't wait for them to grow out

Snotdoc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent you a PM but haven't heard back. Hope you got it! I'm very interested in several frags.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sent you a PM but haven't heard back. Hope you got it! I'm very interested in several frags.

Sorry, PMs were responded to long ago, but I haven't checked back with this thread in a while. Still taking orders of almost everything listed in the original post.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What LED did you use? Radions?

I use mainly DIY Cree-based LED fixtures, but I have a Reefbreeders Photon V2 over one prop tank now to try it out. Quality seems very good and is cheaper (and way easier) than building my own these days. Will probably use a couple more of them over the next tank I add on.

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use mainly DIY Cree-based LED fixtures, but I have a Reefbreeders Photon V2 over one prop tank now to try it out. Quality seems very good and is cheaper (and way easier) than building my own these days. Will probably use a couple more of them over the next tank I add on.

Those will be my light of choice if and when my ORs die. I hope to get at least another year out of them, but I look forward to seeing how you like the Photon V2s over time.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Those will be my light of choice if and when my ORs die. I hope to get at least another year out of them, but I look forward to seeing how you like the Photon V2s over time.

I've been running the Photon v2 since July now. So far growth on most Acropora/Montipora has been pretty good. Like any light, some things do great, color up better than my DIY, some things don't do as well. Coverage is not as extensive as my DIY fixtures built to illuminate the tanks precisely, so I've got more areas that are "marginal." Will probably add another tank with twice the fixtures in the future.

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one frag of the BC Skinny Love available, ~1" for $250, from the colony in my avatar.

That's a sexy piece! Out of the 25 or so SPS I got from Adam, this is one of only a couple I lost, mostly because I put it in a less than ideal location.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's a sexy piece! Out of the 25 or so SPS I got from Adam, this is one of only a couple I lost, mostly because I put it in a less than ideal location.

Thanks! It sure doesn't seem like there are many of them out there. It is one of the nicest Acropora I've seen, in my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back