Macro algae purchase

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Has anyone on here ever purchased macro algae from Corals Anonymous? It looks like a good site to me, but I have never heard of them. I really want some magro for my display tank. Some for nutrient export, and some for herbivores to much on.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered from them a few times. all good. just not macros tho I have yet to get any from them but i would for sure.
also try live-plants.com they send huge portions but shipping is higher than others so not the best for small orders. it's cheaper in your neck of the woods them mine so might good for smaller orders.

esty is another option. have yet to get any there either. I setting to a seahorse tank with lots of macros softies and gorgs. so hopefully i'll have a eoic macro tank soon.

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered from them a few times. all good. just not macros tho I have yet to get any from them but i would for sure.
also try live-plants.com they send huge portions but shipping is higher than others so not the best for small orders. it's cheaper in your neck of the woods them mine so might good for smaller orders.

esty is another option. have yet to get any there either. I setting to a seahorse tank with lots of macros softies and gorgs. so hopefully i'll have a eoic macro tank soon.
I have purchased Ulva from them in the past for my Tangs.

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

sparkiesharkie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t tried them but I just got my order in from Mosaic Macros and they are all lovely! Would definitely recommend :) customer service was great, I live in CA and can’t have select species sent to me and ordered a mystery box, they catered it to my state and sent a beautiful selection.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t tried them but I just got my order in from Mosaic Macros and they are all lovely! Would definitely recommend :) customer service was great, I live in CA and can’t have select species sent to me and ordered a mystery box, they catered it to my state and sent a beautiful selection.
post some pics of what you got!

sparkiesharkie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
post some pics of what you got!
IMG_8687.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8679.jpeg
    IMG_8679.jpeg
    234.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8682.jpeg
    IMG_8682.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8680.jpeg
    IMG_8680.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 23

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back