Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When other people are meticulously testing their water, measuring exactly how much to dose, patiently counting down the 72 days of quarantine, changing water for the 3rd time this month, cleaning their calcium reactor and posting on disease threads as to what that is hanging out of their lipstick tang.

I am making stuffed Calamari with linguini.

FB_IMG_1425414082035.jpg

fishboys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is as pointless as Mosquitos. LOL

What should we talk about guys?

@Russ265 - Your expertise is needed hahaha.

I feel we should talk about how dipping with Bayer is going to bring this industry to its knees. It going to kill everything. I know I don't know how to use it but that's not the point, I have zero evidence but that's not the point. I am not even sure I have a tank but thats not the point. Bayer is causing global warming because I say it is, so go eat worms.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel we should talk about how dipping with Bayer is going to bring this industry to its knees. It going to kill everything. I know I don't know how to use it but that's not the point, I have zero evidence but that's not the point. I am not even sure I have a tank but thats not the point. Bayer is causing global warming because I say it is, so go eat worms.

I speak Mobius.......So what you are saying is that if we eat worms, it will stop global warming....and maybe if we drink the bayer, it will kill the worms that we just ate. That makes cents. :eek::D

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's exactly why I feed my fish worms. There is global warming all over the place but not in my house and I attribute it to the worms in my basement. I take Bayer aspirin to sooth the headache I get from all the worms singing.

fishboys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Random worm memes from googling "meme worms singing"

worm apple.jpg

worms mornings.jpg

worms chase.jpg

That last picture is for sure snakes not worms.

The cat is lazy. The cat should be out killing the early bird. Then it can go nap after its belly is full. With the bird dead the worm lives and eats apples until the apple gets dipped in bayer. The end.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was attempting to confuse. I appear to have been successful!

It worked for me...I had to look up mobius strip. After some research, I ended up right back where I started.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about my run ons and ons and ons but my 51 year old body with my 5 year old brain doesn't really care much about the sentence police, I havnt even seen your badge.

I have socks older than that. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 31.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back