Status
Not open for further replies.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know your kind.....with a screen name of "brew" .....a potato hater! Now if your screen name was distill12, you'd fully understand the importance of potatoes in this thread....or at least be to drunk to realize.....or be Irish....or both........but I'm too drunk right now to decide which one. :rolleyes:
Oh.. that hurts!!!! Very accurate too!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are you closing Posts so fast???is there is absulutly no time to debate,exchange opinions and get different options.

Y??????

Don't dare to kill this post in 15 minutes!!!
I mean.. no way the mods won't kill this thing within 15 minutes.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ask me tomorrow, I most likely will give you the same answer.....15 minutes start tomorrow. It's some crazy physics thing that I don't understand. Maybe Steven Hawking could answer this better.

Last edited:

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in New Jersey, the home of politically dumb ideas.....how many millions, if not billions, have been spent on "Bridgegate"....and nothing spent on reducing the highest taxes of all states? I'm sure our politicians already considered this funding of drunken mosquitoes, and found an even dumber idea to fund....so no worries here.
All politicians get elected simply to become life-long members of the bacon-wrapped shrimp club. They want to make to office to live lavish lifestyles off of hard earned tax dollars. And many continue that life after they retire.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The clock doesn't start until all participants in this lunacy eats an order of bacon simultaneously. For those newer to this madness, you'll have to go back and catch up.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, there is a time warp factor that needs to be considered with this post. I believe the 15 minutes start tomorrow.
I think it started then.

Boom! :D

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you realize that that DeLorean would be 34 years old now, and most likely have antique plates on it.

TeamTimeCar.com-BTTF_DeLorean_Time_Machine-OtoGodfrey.com-JMortonPhoto.com-04.jpg

fishboys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sell real liquor, not that 5-8% garbage, that swill is for the weak livered. Beer and Wine are fine but Whisky is quicker and as now if I might quote the Famous Ozzy "suicide is slow with liquor, take a drink and drown your sorrows, here today and gone tomorrow"

I think what Ozzy is clearly stating is the mosquito is not in fact not a female but a male? Oh but here is where Ozzy is trying to trick us. You see males feed only off of pollen. So I wonder if the female mosquito in question was in drag and never really fed off your blood but just trying to live like a female because he felt he should of been born a female. That's the conclusion I have come to after a week of thought on this subject.

Last edited:

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sell real liquor, not that 5-8% garbage, that swill is for the week livered. Beer and Wine are fine but Whisky is quicker and as now if I might quote the Famous Ozzy "suicide is slow with liquor, take a drink and drown your sorrows, here today and gone tomorrow"

I think what Ozzy is clearly stating is the mosquito is not in fact not a female but a male? Oh but here is where Ozzy is trying to trick us. You see males feed only off of pollen. So I wonder if the female mosquito in question was in drag and never really fed off your blood but just trying to live like a female because he felt he should of been born a female. That's the conclusion I have come to after a week of thought on this subject.

You should seriously consider seeing a mental health professional if this is the result of a week of thought. :oops:

You might be able to teach them something! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back