WalkerLoves_TheOcean

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it should be okay! You never truly know
Yeah, that's what I am thinking. If I decide to get one, I will probably pick up an in tank acclimation box or whatever it's called, JIC.

OP
OP
WalkerLoves_TheOcean

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meet the newest addition to my tank, Nemo! Today I got an ocellaris clown, and so far he is doing great! He is swimming around, and loving his new home!

This surprised me alot, but the bully is not him. It's my TSB (Tail Spot Blenny!) This shocked me. The TSB will go up and dart at him. I can't tell what he is doing, but so far there is no visible damage to the clown. It also looks like it's not happening as much as it was a few hours ago.

Here's a few photos!

20240427_152600.jpg
20240427_152557.jpg
20240427_141757.jpg

Ollie67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meet the newest addition to my tank, Nemo! Today I got an ocellaris clown, and so far he is doing great! He is swimming around, and loving his new home!

This surprised me alot, but the bully is not him. It's my TSB (Tail Spot Blenny!) This shocked me. The TSB will go up and dart at him. I can't tell what he is doing, but so far there is no visible damage to the clown. It also looks like it's not happening as much as it was a few hours ago.

Here's a few photos!

20240427_152600.jpg
20240427_152557.jpg
20240427_141757.jpg
Awww he looks so good! I'm so glad you got yourself a clown finally :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:. Seems like you'll have more activity as they swim around so much! That's interesting how the blenny is being mean lol, looks like you might have a nice clown.

How's everything else coming along? How's the RFA? Also is that your hammer I see in the back of the first image? It's looking goooood! I actually have a hammer coming this next week, it's a peach one! No clue where to place it, suggestions are welcome. I have a few other really cool things coming, excited to share then once they come in!

OP
OP
WalkerLoves_TheOcean

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awww he looks so good! I'm so glad you got yourself a clown finally :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:. Seems like you'll have more activity as they swim around so much! That's interesting how the blenny is being mean lol, looks like you might have a nice clown.

How's everything else coming along? How's the RFA? Also is that your hammer I see in the back of the first image? It's looking goooood! I actually have a hammer coming this next week, it's a peach one! No clue where to place it, suggestions are welcome. I have a few other really cool things coming, excited to share then once they come in!
Can't wait to see what you get!

Everything I'd doing great! My RFA still hasn't moved, so I think it means that it's happy. Yes, that was my hammer! Thank you! It's puffed up alot since I put it in the tank!

I will hop over to your thread and look at spots that you can place your hammer!

Ollie67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to see what you get!

Everything I'd doing great! My RFA still hasn't moved, so I think it means that it's happy. Yes, that was my hammer! Thank you! It's puffed up alot since I put it in the tank!

I will hop over to your thread and look at spots that you can place your hammer!
Haha thank you so much! That's very nice of you!

Glad to hear everything is doing great! And yes, it looks happy too! I want to get one in the future!

OP
OP
WalkerLoves_TheOcean

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha thank you so much! That's very nice of you!

Glad to hear everything is doing great! And yes, it looks happy too! I want to get one in the future!
You definitely should! They are awesome!

Ollie67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to show pictures of the awesome Duncan growth, or maybe puffiness, but still.

When I got it:

20240308_221358.jpg

Now:

20240430_185948.jpg
That's awesome!! Love how much it opened up. Mine is looking kinda like your first picture at the moment, hoping it'll grow like yours!

OP
OP
WalkerLoves_TheOcean

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome!! Love how much it opened up. Mine is looking kinda like your first picture at the moment, hoping it'll grow like yours!
It will before you know it! Mine grew up to this in a blink of an eye! Have you tried feeding it yet? They have a really cool feeding response and it helps then explode in growth.

Ollie67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will before you know it! Mine grew up to this in a blink of an eye! Have you tried feeding it yet? They have a really cool feeding response and it helps then explode in growth.
Yes! I've fed some of my corals once already! I might do so every week or two depending on my parameters.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 132 74.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back