View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man

I might be in trouble
I might just have to buy this darn thing
IMG_6132.png
If that is asd…beware…and qt it… I bought some hammers and torches from them in the past… within 24 hours nearly every one I bought from them was showing signs of bjd, they were gone within 48hrs… nothing tried could save them…almost lost all my hammers because of it… and make sure you check any torches from them for polyclad flat worms… that’s another story for another time :rolleyes:

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok nope not gonna touch that…you are the second person to say that about their hammers

Their acros arrive in rough shape, too.

Yeah, I don’t buy anything from them anymore… the survival rate on their corals has gone way down hill over the last few(5) years… the hammers and torches were the last I bought from them and that was over 2 yrs ago… for hammers and torches, talk to @MERKEY (believe he know a few venders with quality items)

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just don't like live sales in general anymore. I am super spoiled with 2 really nice swaps every year and some great locals that always have some great deals.
I got tired of live sales, too.

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I don’t buy anything from them anymore… the survival rate on their corals has gone way down hill over the last few(5) years… the hammers and torches were the last I bought from them and that was over 2 yrs ago… for hammers and torches, talk to @MERKEY (believe he know a few venders with quality items)
I would try Kung Fu Corals if I were shopping for euphyllia. Guy that made up the KFC dip and does it to all of the euphyllia he receives. Not a huge operation like ASD, I think, but there's that extra layer of comfort that the corals are already predipped!

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would try Kung Fu Corals if I were shopping for euphyllia. Guy that made up the KFC dip and does it to all of the euphyllia he receives. Not a huge operation like ASD, I think, but there's that extra layer of comfort that the corals are already predipped!
Edit: I'd still dip again

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just don't like live sales in general anymore. I am super spoiled with 2 really nice swaps every year and some great locals that always have some great deals.
I refuse to do live sales and auctions.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sunset Reefing is a local guy here. He's got some good healthy stuff. My Strats are from him. True story, he is 3/4 mile almost due east from me. 1 block north, 9 blocks east. He's a super cool dude. Very decently priced from what I've seen. Clean tanks too.

larreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would try Kung Fu Corals if I were shopping for euphyllia. Guy that made up the KFC dip and does it to all of the euphyllia he receives. Not a huge operation like ASD, I think, but there's that extra layer of comfort that the corals are already predipped

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Back