Status
Not open for further replies.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let’s be honest we still click “show ignored content” to see what everyone is arguing about!

It’s a skill that one must master. It’s only worth clicking that button when you know who it is arguing and watching them continue to put their foot in their mouth

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t use the ignor function, I get it, but to
me it’s semi pious and somewhat cowardly as the person who is offending you is unaware you have some sorta unresolved issue you are above dealing with directly…

I can self edit dumb post and stupid people
… just thinking this function more likely used by a self important type from the “ twitter verse” than a 80yr old NAM vet
(if I’m on your “ignor list” you missed it) lol

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks everyone for your input. To those saying this shouldn't even have to be a rule, we agree. However, because of the number of issues we've had with it, the staff has determined that this is a necessary rule. It's honestly not a new "rule," but merely a clarification of our oldest rule which is simply "Be Nice!"

We truly want everyone to be able to enjoy sharing in the reefing hobby here, and in a community of this size, there will be plenty of things to disagree about, but in those disagreements, we still ask our members to be respectful of one another. That's really what's at the heart of this post.

At this point, we feel this discussion has run it's course and we simply ask everyone to treat each other with respect whether posting or reacting.

Thanks all! Happy reefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 145 75.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 8.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back