New San Antonio Salty

NemLoverSA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am a new member and an avowed Nem lover. After moving back to San Antonio, and retiring (again - and for real this time) I decided I wanted to get back into saltwater tanks. I have a Biocube 32 with two Ocellaris clowns, one Lawnmower Blenny, and of course a great anemone. I have not named her yet. Maybe you can look at this picture and give me some ideas. The tank is new - just since 2/27/24. I added the fish and Nem a month later after quick cycling the tank. She has really grown. It only took her two days to figure out where she wanted to be, and lucky for me, it is slap dab in the middle of my tank.

Nem 5-20-24.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am a new member and an avowed Nem lover. After moving back to San Antonio, and retiring (again - and for real this time) I decided I wanted to get back into saltwater tanks. I have a Biocube 32 with two Ocellaris clowns, one Lawnmower Blenny, and of course a great anemone. I have not named her yet. Maybe you can look at this picture and give me some ideas. The tank is new - just since 2/27/24. I added the fish and Nem a month later after quick cycling the tank. She has really grown. It only took her two days to figure out where she wanted to be, and lucky for me, it is slap dab in the middle of my tank.

Nem 5-20-24.jpg
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!

Back