Noopsyche k7 v3

JBenton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at purchasing 3 maybe 4 Noopsyche k7 v3’s. Where can a person purchase these in America the website looks a little odd and only accepts PayPal from what I’ve seen. I live in the St. Louis MO area does anyone carry these in stores in this area, TIA

kdx7214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at purchasing 3 maybe 4 Noopsyche k7 v3’s. Where can a person purchase these in America the website looks a little odd and only accepts PayPal from what I’ve seen. I live in the St. Louis MO area does anyone carry these in stores in this area, TIA

I just ordered from them and have been happy with the response I've gotten. The website is definitely odd and I did have a little bit of trouble getting it to work, but @Zach B does a lot of the shipping for them from here in the US. I've not received mine yet (they're due this Friday), but Zach sure took care of me.

Hal3134

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve ordered twice from noopsychereeflight.com without issues. It ships from China so delivery takes a little time. The website looks a little off because it’s clearly of Chinese origin.

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve ordered twice from noopsychereeflight.com without issues. It ships from China so delivery takes a little time. The website looks a little off because it’s clearly of Chinese origin.
It shouldn't ship from China now that we have a US distributor. Mine took 4 business days. Place an order and message @Zach B and he'll usually get the ball rolling pretty quick.

kdx7214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received the two lights I ordered today. They're much heavier than I expected and seem to be of a higher quality than the usual dreck you find from Chinese companies. The brackets I paid for are missing, but I've already contacted @Zach B about it. I'm very happy with what I got!

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It shouldn't ship from China now that we have a US distributor. Mine took 4 business days. Place an order and message @Zach B and he'll usually get the ball rolling pretty quick.
My order is likely coming from China. It shows “freight” as the status and it shows no tracking. Ordered over a week ago.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey all, as of right now we are out of stock in the US after our most recent order list shipped yesterday. Anything not received by me has already been shipped from Noo-Psyche & should arrive next week. I am sorry for the inconvenience. We do occasionally run out of stock in between shipments like this but we are working to make this less likely for the future. I am expecting our next shipment to arrive by the 20th or sooner.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Noo-Psyche is very good about expediting orders during times like this though

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey all, as of right now we are out of stock in the US after our most recent order list shipped yesterday. Anything not received by me has already been shipped from Noo-Psyche & should arrive next week. I am sorry for the inconvenience. We do occasionally run out of stock in between shipments like this but we are working to make this less likely for the future. I am expecting our next shipment to arrive by the 20th or sooner.
I wasn’t complaining btw Zach - don’t want it to come across as if I was. My new tank isn’t even here so there is no rush. Thank you for clarifying transit and timing!

OP
OP
J

JBenton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to make some type of floating canopy for my tank, I do have another question as to mounting! I plan on mounting these directly to a 2x4 or something along those lines what mounting hardware can I order from them to attach them directly to a 2x4?

DanTheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Website is janky but it’s not a scam - I think best value light in the hobby especially considering how nice the included mounting arms are, clean look.

Seems like a lot of people still love the Viparspectras, but for an extra $20 bucks you can get better spread, much better control, and aesthetically pleasing mounting (not suspended via wires hanging from PVC)

IMG_7610.jpeg

J-Doge33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zach B, maybe you can help me then.. I ordered back in January and after taking 3 weeks to arrive I was only sent 2 of the 3 mounting arms ordered with my lights. I have sent 3 emails regarding this and have gotten zero response. I am kinda at the end of my patience and ready to just call my credit card to dispute payment for the difference of the arm. It's unfortunate because I was thinking of ordering 2-3 more lights, but with no way to contact the company if there is an issue I am having a really hard time justifying not going with another vendor.

DanTheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zach B, maybe you can help me then.. I ordered back in January and after taking 3 weeks to arrive I was only sent 2 of the 3 mounting arms ordered with my lights. I have sent 3 emails regarding this and have gotten zero response. I am kinda at the end of my patience and ready to just call my credit card to dispute payment for the difference of the arm. It's unfortunate because I was thinking of ordering 2-3 more lights, but with no way to contact the company if there is an issue I am having a really hard time justifying not going with another vendor.
@noopsyche

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pm sent :)

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone waiting that long, please message me if you haven't already. This is unacceptable and we will make it right

OP
OP
J

JBenton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put my order in for 3 lights with arm brackets and 3 X brackets wasn’t sure if those were needed but I guess the thing to do is tag @Zach B with Order #2385, at least that seems to be the theme I’ve noticed. TIA

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the spead on these lights? I don't see it on the website.
I see mounting at 8 to 12 inches but what does that cover? 24 to 30 inches?

I may need lights soon for my 60"x24" footprint. I think 3 mounted vertical or 4 mounted horizontal(1 front 1 back) but that all depends on spread.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.1%
Back