northeast pa (schuylkill county)

JZ199

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Just looking to see if there is anyone from northeast pa, I'm located in schuylkill county (frackville 17931 area) and have nobody local to me and not really any shops local. I have to drive over an hour to reading, allentown, or lancaster to get to any good shops. I used to have a few friends in the hobby but they got out of it when I did about 8 years ago. Within the last year I finally started getting back into it.

Currently have a fluval flex 32.5 and looking to build a 150+ gallon next, once I get this one the way I want it with some simple corals.

OP
OP
JZ199

JZ199

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
JZ199

JZ199

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in White Haven. Have you been to coveys coral cove in bloomsburg? It's small but coral focused.
I haven't been there yet, it's only like a half hour from me so I would like to check it out eventually... I sent him a message around black friday asking about some corals but didn't hear anything back yet. The few places I'm most familiar with are That Pet Place in Lancaster, Fish and Beyond in Pottsville, and Something Fishy in Whitehall. Maybe on my days off I'll just swing by there to check out some of his stuff

Toolman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't been there yet, it's only like a half hour from me so I would like to check it out eventually... I sent him a message around black friday asking about some corals but didn't hear anything back yet. The few places I'm most familiar with are That Pet Place in Lancaster, Fish and Beyond in Pottsville, and Something Fishy in Whitehall. Maybe on my days off I'll just swing by there to check out some of his stuff
How about Something Fishy in North Hampton pa. Just outside of Allentown. I go there and I'm near Hazelton pa.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back