• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Atlantik Reef Aquarium LED Lighting - 2020

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Cooter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to figure out how I got such crappy service and led bars from you when all these other people are singing your praises.

All I did was give you my business over one of your competitors and I get jacked.

You say you only use Meanwell drivers .....then why does my orphek blue sky have a Shenzhen Juson industrial co Ltd driver which just died on me this morning.

You guys really messed me over on both these lights I ordered from you. What did I do to deserve such treatment when all I did was give you my business?

I got a well deserved full refund for the one you sent which was incorrect on the leds.

But now the ballast is dead on this one.

The Orphek blue sky I ordered on order order # 27261111 was sent with a Shenzhen Juson industrial co Ltd driver model LPS 060 (40 64) which just died on me this morning. I saw it wasnt a meanwell when I first got it but a long as it worked I didnt care.... now it's dead.

I want it replaced with a working one and a meanwell driver as it says you only use those on your site. You've got my name address on the order. Order 27261111

I have included the meanwell statement that you only use them on your site. And the picture of the actual Shenzhen junk driver you actually sent with it. Unless mindwell changed their name to Shenzhen.

I want the driver you say you only use as this one is obviously crap. Please ship me a new ballast for Orphek Blue sky 48 inch 120cm. Without me having to take this further which I will if I have to.

I do not know or understand why you have treated me the way you have. Sending me a light with incorrect LEDs and now this crap driver that has died on me which is not the one you say you only use. I dont get it........why?

What in the world did I do to get this kind of service from you while all others sing your praises?

Show quoted text

Screenshot_20240308-115140_Chrome.jpg 20240308_120833.jpg

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to figure out how I got such crappy service and led bars from you when all these other people are singing your praises.

All I did was give you my business over one of your competitors and I get jacked.

You say you only use Meanwell drivers .....then why does my orphek blue sky have a Shenzhen Juson industrial co Ltd driver which just died on me this morning.

You guys really messed me over on both these lights I ordered from you. What did I do to deserve such treatment when all I did was give you my business?

I got a well deserved full refund for the one you sent which was incorrect on the leds.

The Orphek blue sky I ordered on order order # 27261111 was sent with a Shenzhen Juson industrial co Ltd driver model LPS 060 (40 64) which just died on me this morning. I saw it wasnt a meanwell when I first got it but a long as it worked I didnt care.... now it's dead.

I want it replaced with a working one and a meanwell driver as it says you only use those on your site. You've got my name address on the order. Order 27261111

I have included the meanwell statement that you only use them on your site. And the picture of the actual Shenzhen junk driver you actually sent with it. Unless mindwell changed their name to Shenzhen.

I want the driver you say you only use as this one is obviously crap. Please ship me a new ballast for Orphek Blue sky 48 inch 120cm. Without me having to take this further which I will if I have to.

I do not know or understand why you have treated me the way you have. Sending me a light with incorrect LEDs and now this crap driver that has died on me which is not the one you say you only use. I dont get it........why?

What in the world did I do to get this kind of service from you while all others sing your praises?

Show quoted text

Show quoted text

Greetings,

Should you require any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].

It's important to point out that the information regarding Orphek's use of Menwell drivers was originally posted on our site in 2016, way before the introduction of the OR3 model.

Currently, the specifications for the power supply can be found directly on the product page. For your information, we use Menwell for the OR150 model, and different power supplies for the OR3 60/90/120 models.

IMG_4581.png

OP
OP
Cooter

Cooter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order number # 2726111 great im talking to you.

You've got my address and info on the order I made from you. Shenzen is meanwell I just researched that as I was unaware of it but regardless the manufacturer I'd like it replaced ready to just hook it up to the light and plug in .

3 months only on 4 hrs a day.......either defective or a crap driver.

I contacted your customer service dealt with them before on the other light bar I got from you. Wasnt pleasant.

** update**

Your customer service on this matter about the driver has been swift and on point great service they are sending out the replacement for this faulty one. Thank you very much I appreciate it.

This indicates to me the friction I recieved on the other matter I dealt with them on was a individual personal basis with that individual I was dealing with.

And not a overall practice or view of your company. I apologize to you for generalizing.

The person dealing with this ballast matter has been swift on point great service.

Thank you again.

Last edited:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back