R2R MY MIAMI Chalice Giveaway!! Winner picked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Stan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are very few controlled studies published on medicating saltwater fish and inverts. READ lots and make intelligent decisions.

Dr. Stan

Keiki

AKA LACY ON RC
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A quarantine tank that shares the same sump or any water from the main display tank is not really a quarantine tank! A true quarantine tank should be a complete seperate system.

al2656

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live Sand is actually the combination of non-living substrate and a myriad of invertebrate and bacterial life in and on it, can be a tremendous contributor to optimized and stable water quality.

-drew-

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What works for you, works for YOU. Not everything that works amazing for you in your tank will work on someone else's tank or even in one of your other tanks.

The secret ingredient is always love. Food tastes better with love and Corals grow better with love. LOL

Der ABT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most fish well become less colorful at night when sleeping as a way of hiding from predators, its ok if your fish looks pale in the mornings as they will be full colored during the day.

pache11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some nearly blind pistol shrimp form symbiotic relationships with shrimp gobies. The gobies benefit from a protective burrow that they cannot dig on their own and the nearly blind shrimp has an excellent watchdog that warns of danger. Another interesting fact of these pairs in the aquarium is that the shrimp will often stroke the goby and the goby will defecate giving the shrimp a meal.

tramduong08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not all flat worms are harmful to a reef aquarium. Usually white flat worms are beneficial because they eat the harmful brown and red flat worms.

addocdreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clownfish from the pacific will sometimes host in anemones from the atlantic which does not have clownfish. My pair of ocellaris clowns took almost a year and a half before they finally started hosting in a Rose Bubble Tipped Anemone. RBTA are not usually listed as compatible with ocellaris clowns on most compatability charts.

mojo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sure would look nice under my new LEds... :)
gosh I think i first posted on this a month ago...

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take LFS advice with a grain of salt, and then look up the answer you seek online. Running a search on R2R is a great way to learn stuff.

mudfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If using common kitchen utensils as aquarium tools, it is important to use DEDICATED ones and keep them separated from those used in the kitchen, in order to prevent contamination.

whip1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral Used for Eye Implants
Spheres of precious metal, including gold, ceramics or glass have been used as implants to replace damaged eyes, but none has demonstrated the potential of coral for preventing biological rejection and ensuring a natural-looking eye.

vegita51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trust in your ways! Even though you may not be doing something by the book or the internet, as long as you carry it out thoughtfully it may work! If it doesn't it is okay, try again with modification. I use a hydrometer and have been using it for over a year now! Some people say they are inaccurate but if you make sure it is cleaned right away after use, it can be useful for a long time.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Last edited:

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
congrats 2 ya!!

i wish i would ever win 1 of these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 48 59.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back