R2R Pups

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Smirkish thank you so much for being such a great idk? Breeder. Taking them for their first round of shots. It just shows how much you care.

we went out and got a ton of stuff for our girl (and some for Rusty). I’ll post the collar we got for her and the tag and everything else Sunday once she’s settled and I’ve had some sleep

OP
OP
S

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Smirkish thank you so much for being such a great idk? Breeder. Taking them for their first round of shots. It just shows how much you care.

we went out and got a ton of stuff for our girl (and some for Rusty). I’ll post the collar we got for her and the tag and everything else Sunday once she’s settled and I’ve had some sleep
You’re welcome, Ethan. I’m definitely not a breeder, just call me a wolf mother. ;) Lol.

They are special pups going to special people and they deserve the best start in life I can give them. I’m so glad you and your family are adding Shelby to your “pack”.

I am sending along a care package for each puppy, too. (Shelby’s has her pink flamingo.) I can’t wait to see your pupdate, and hope Rusty loves his new little sister as much as I know you already do.

TDiefRN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re welcome, Ethan. I’m definitely not a breeder, just call me a wolf mother. ;) Lol.

They are special pups going to special people and they deserve the best start in life I can give them. I’m so glad you and your family are adding Shelby to your “pack”.

I am sending along a care package for each puppy, too. (Shelby’s has her pink flamingo.) I can’t wait to see your pupdate, and hope Rusty loves his new little sister as much as I know you already do.
You are awesome! Yes! Thank you!

OP
OP
S

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are awesome! Yes! Thank you!
You’re welcome, hun! And thank you. It’s going to be awesome to meet you guys, too, and I know you’re anxiously awaiting your turn to play with y’all’s pup! I’ll make sure to keep posting pupdates for him (and Panda!) until you guys pick him up. ;Cat

TDiefRN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I'm not getting mine (ours) for another week....but I'm still so excited!!!

It's PUPPY DAY!!!

Puppies Hounds GIF
Aww Puppies GIF

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning /and good night all... :)"we all" just got home,update with pics lil later, slleep first;)
My Boogie baby...;Happy;Happy;Happy

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Making my coffee this morning and pup found the little dog bed. Rewind then brought her favorite toy over for her. She is now snuggling with it. Rewind is also watching out for her, as it is lightly storming and thundering.
9FF150EB-5555-438E-B79B-17B9E4B4A2D7.jpeg

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Making my coffee this morning and pup found the little dog bed. Rewind then brought her favorite toy over for her. She is now snuggling with it. Rewind is also watching out for her, as it is lightly storming and thundering.
9FF150EB-5555-438E-B79B-17B9E4B4A2D7.jpeg
Boom! Part of the family that fast. Awesome!
Glad you guys made it back ok.

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 44 53.0%
  • Full frame

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 28 33.7%
  • All of the above

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back