Real Australian Live Rock Back!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mag805

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey ya’ll. Just got in another batch of fresh live rock….same as before. Super light and great shape. Currently being cycled and observed. Tankstop will have the listing up by the end of the weekend so you can order. Pricing is the same as before, $25/lb plus two day ups shipping. There is still a 5 lb minimum please.
As always, feel free to text me on my cell or DM me. My cell is (818) 269-8903

I’m happy to offer you all this rock and will do my best to get you what you’re looking for. I can FaceTime with you during packing and you can pick the pieces if you want. All for the fun of it.
Are you still selling some rock? I live in LA and can stop by.

skey44

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I messaged him last Friday May 3 and he said he still had good stock. Sure that changes weekly. He’s been very responsive to me by using the messaging in this forum going so far as to saying we could face time to pick out the rock! I was gonna buy last week, but I’ve decided to have my tank setup and just place straight in instead of curing it in a brute. Think this rock is too nice to put in a brute.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I messaged him last Friday May 3 and he said he still had good stock. Sure that changes weekly. He’s been very responsive to me by using the messaging in this forum going so far as to saying we could face time to pick out the rock! I was gonna buy last week, but I’ve decided to have my tank setup and just place straight in instead of curing it in a brute. Think this rock is too nice to put in a brute.
Mine was. I got a few live hard corals that were still alive and managed to keep one of the colonies alive. Not sure what it is though? I also got some death palys that blew up into a big colony and I had to put them in a separate tank to keep them from over running the whole tank. I put them in a fish system and I don’t know what to do with them now but the rock is pretty awesome, otherwise.

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I got his text last night around midnight and I was deep in La La land. As of right now I still have about 80-100 lbs of super nice rock. Fully cured and looking good. I shipped these two pieces to a homie the other day. 9 pounds for these two pieces.

Attachments

• IMG_5014.jpeg
    IMG_5014.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5013.jpeg
    IMG_5013.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5012.jpeg
    IMG_5012.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 21

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 71 41.0%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 25 14.5%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 5.8%
Back