Reef A Palooza Orlando, the word is out! We're in full effect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagars

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
save me a XXL for sunday.

We're pumped! Stop by our booth for a chance to win a $500 gift certificate!

t-shirt-promo-medium_zps8f85b990.jpg

Aquarium Art

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a novice so sorry if this is a stupid question. Do you leave it in the car and go in and out when you buy stuff? I'm looking to spend some money so just wondering what the best plan of action is.

its better if you get a 5 gallon bucket from home depot and add all the frags you purchase inside until your satisfied

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No karaoke machine as of yet!

Any more store suggestions?

Grissino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody able to get in touch with Rev? Leaving and wondering if I should bring this karaoke machine.

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for anyone that knows. Is each vendor accepting credit cards or is it strictly cash only? Just wanted to know prior.

Camkha1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Shelf Aquatics in winter park is always a great place to stop great staff, selection and price

I most certainly agree. Awesome livestock, great prices, and super helpful staff. They'll have a booth at Reef-A-Palooza.

rdevoe11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11 hours 49 minutes til I walk through the doors of my first reef convention! Bring on the scolys, I need something good to finish off my 40b!

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

We spent over half the day in the RAP hall and you guys are in for a great show. There are some KILLER corals inside the venue!! There is plenty of space between the aisles to move around and the vendors are well prepared with a diverse selection. Heck the show hasn't even started and I'm tired from viewing all the eye candy and chatting with friends. I love these events because it brings folks together from all over the country who can connect and catch up on what's been going on since the last show.

Be sure and snag your LRS Seaweed sample at the Reef2Reef booth as well as a custom fortune cookie. First come first serve, with 500 cookies and 750 seaweed samples they won't last long. We will see you at the show and don't be afraid to say hello if you are a fan of LRS!

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Shelf Aquatics in winter park is always a great place to stop great staff, selection and price

They are. I know one of owners great corals. But many local places will be at show. So check if they are open. Top shelf, wwc, living reef and sea in the city are all great local placed and all be at show. Oceans blue is another great place. Vin owns it. He once ran what is now living reef. I do not think he will be at the show. Wwc store display tanks are a must see.

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salt are you texting and driving?

See you all there. I'll be at hotel later but will attend tomorrow. I'm not leaving Bradenton until 4:30 so I'll miss today's event. Anyone want to meet up later tonight or meet up in am for breakfast etc.

Not sure if we will have name tags but if we do be sure to put your R2R name on there so we know who you are.

shornik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just came from Reef A Palooza. The highlight, meeting the Rev! What a great guy. I'm still waiting for my tank to cycle, but I'm getting closer so it was really, really hard to walk around all the amazing corals. 2nd best highlight talking to Dr. Tim! 3rd best highlight, just being around so many reefers, what a great community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back