Reef Radiance led light..OMG..What a light....

GrizFyrFyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool - thanks Ellis Juan.

I just noticed that we are on post #1119 on this thread - I think we should have some kind of contest so sometime can win a light or Jebao or a Seneye Reef Monitor.

Let me know - everyone - what you think the contest should be and what the prize or prizes should be.

I would like to do it soon - as I was planning on doing it on the 1000th post - but we got tied up with the move....... )-:

Rick

What an awesome thing to offer. Since I'm setting up a tank for my newly hatched cuttlefish, my vote goes for a light ;)

jg17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool - thanks Ellis Juan.

I just noticed that we are on post #1119 on this thread - I think we should have some kind of contest so sometime can win a light or Jebao or a Seneye Reef Monitor.

Let me know - everyone - what you think the contest should be and what the prize or prizes should be.

I would like to do it soon - as I was planning on doing it on the 1000th post - but we got tied up with the move....... )-:

Rick
Seneye Reef Monitor would be great

GrizFyrFyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The seneye reef monitor would be nice or a refugium light.

I haven't been to Dublin since I bought my mantis. Come to think of it, he is getting a new tank too, I need two lights and RR is my first choice. Combine that with the two pro 120 lights I'm buying for my reef tank and it is going to be an expensive day lol.

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe 5 prizes - first maybe a DM-155e - then a Seneye Reef Monitor - a Jebao wavemaker - an ACSM1 light clamp and lastly a DM-5e refuge light.

That might be cool.......

Rick

KeiferTheReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My light should finally be here in 2 days!! After waiting for over 2 months, I will finally be making the switch over to LEDs. I can't say enough about the great service Rick and his crew have given me over there, very impressed even with the set backs. I'll make sure to post some pics when I get her hung!

zwulfke

Reefer Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe 5 prizes - first maybe a DM-155e - then a Seneye Reef Monitor - a Jebao wavemaker - an ACSM1 light clamp and lastly a DM-5e refuge light.

That might be cool.......

Rick

I second that this would bean awesome giveaway Im all about a wave maker :)

GrizFyrFyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the wp 25 and wp 40. Great pumps. I wouldn't mind a wp 10 for my mantis tank, not sure what I'm going to do for flow in the cuttlefish tank.

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am negotiating with the LFS for a Marineland Double Deep 300 gallon Starfire. Anyone know of any places that sell them inexpensively? I want to buy from him as he is no doing so well - but want to make sure that I am getting a fair price.

Let me know my reefer brothers......

Rick

GrizFyrFyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Standby, me buddy just set one up a few months ago and bought it new. He got it from Jo Jo's Aquarium in Sacramento.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back