Reef Radiance led light..OMG..What a light....

zwulfke

Reefer Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love how this light came with mounts and all and the next day my Anem is all spread out had to give him room and my corals look good even the one that looks singed looks better today

tigerchris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our 3 120's over a 155G bow. This pic does not do them justice. Colors POP!
1979718_725050627545816_838593625300610781_n.jpg

Mercurio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 3 Dm-155e for my 210 and Rick said they will be shipping out this week! I am super excited. Rick thank you for all your help and quick responses to any questions I have.

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ellis.. Looks good! Did you find the tank mount to be a little, umm , kind of cheap feeling? My screws won't even lock the sliding legs in place. Think I might just hang it. Also, did your tank have a glass top? Does it have a lip around the edge? Mine required some McGyvering to fit it over the rim

Hi BDR,

We have been getting shorter screws with the kits- your light is safe - but it will move if you bump it - at least forward. If you want to wait a few weeks - we are getting in new screws that will secure the legs and then it is rock solid.

Just email me that you want replacement screws and we will send them out - it will be close to the end of the month.

Or you can get them at Lowes or Home Depot if you want.

On the top of the tank - like it says on our site - the tank top cannot be wider than 7/8 of an inch or it will not fit.

Rick

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 3 Dm-155e for my 210 and Rick said they will be shipping out this week! I am super excited. Rick thank you for all your help and quick responses to any questions I have.

And they will be - I am looking at a mountain of them - )-: wish I could see my window.......

Rick

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL - JUST A WEE BIT..............

And the movers dumped a pallet of lights from about 8 feet high - those wont be going out...........

Moving is no fun - I think I will never move again.

Rick

zwulfke

Reefer Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8 feet ouch !! but, hey you could have the 8foot 80% off sale lol. I noticed you haven't gotten t my emails yet I a sure your swamped :)

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep - it was a mess and you cannot - or at least I wont ship any light that has fallen. Many companies will check these and make sure they work and then ship them but how do you know that there is not a microscopic break in a solder line or another potential problem down the road. So we will write them off.

Kinda sucks for those who are waiting.

I did get your emails and you will get the free refugium light.

Rick

kaoscoder

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone noticed their clock on their Lumentek possibly being a little slow?
Yes, mine was off by thirty minutes this morning. I unplugged the unit for a couple minutes last night, maybe that has something to do with it.

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Keep an eye on this - slow clock- and if it is consistent - please PM me.

One of the cool things about this job is having customers who can be my eyes and ears - in so many ways.

Thanks,

Rick

EllisJuan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just reset my clock. I'll monitor it and post up how it goes. It is only a slight annoyance now that I have my Apex controlling my pumps and have profiles setup for night, dusk/dawn, and daytime and they are not staying quite in synch with my lights.

REEF RADIANCE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool - thanks Ellis Juan.

I just noticed that we are on post #1119 on this thread - I think we should have some kind of contest so sometime can win a light or Jebao or a Seneye Reef Monitor.

Let me know - everyone - what you think the contest should be and what the prize or prizes should be.

I would like to do it soon - as I was planning on doing it on the 1000th post - but we got tied up with the move....... )-:

Rick

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 143 74.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back