Reef Raft USA Live Sale Here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nova65ss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My grey goose rtned over night pretty bummed about that hoping the rest stay alive!

Jcouch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had 2 RTN the rest seem to be doing fine. Thanks for everything reef raft!!!
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1371759875.983273.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1371759890.950302.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1371759906.032867.jpg

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After closer inspection I am pretty sure I got two of the same coral in the sps mystery pack....Oh well :), it must have been crazy trying to pack everything up. Thanks Reef Raft for some very nice hefty frags. Now to wait and see how they color up!!

poomba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I had a nightmare today.....UPS came hours before they usually do and I wasnt here to get the package.
I pleaded with the UPS woman over the phone but that didnt do any good and so I had to wait until 730 pm to pick them up at the warehouse.

I initially feared the worse, but when i opened up the box I couldnt help but get a big smile. Everything looked great! The flame wrasse pair were ******, but the super male dove for my chaeto ball and the female is already taking pellets, an hour after I put them in the tank.

The mystery zoa I got looks like Hawaiian Ding Dangs, which for a 5 dollar frag I got 4 or 5 polyps. Not a big deal but I cant keep hawaiian people eaters to save my life.

The RR Lauren, despite being one eye, is a chunky frag with a full pink rim. Not sure if I am going to keep it though.

Ill take pics tomorrow, but thanks Tony for putting on a great livesale!

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you paid $40 or $400? One looks like a rainbow stylo...
LOL I had a red digi as one of the 4 in my 49.99 mystery pack valued at over 450.00. I may have hurt Tonys feelings or insulted him when I mentioned my 100.00 digi was funny. I bought the 4 pack of mystery SPS and did not expect a 450.00 frag pack, I bought it for the lottery effect, but I had to bust his corals (analogy) for including a digi-I don't put digis in my tank or birdnest-:smokin:

I also never realized until his morning that the acan I bought never made it to the package, I sent an email so we will see. The Halo started to STN this am so I cut it above the dead skeleton and hopefully it pulls through-Everything else seems fine and after 48 hours my experience is all is good if its gonna be

I may post my RR LE Signature RED Digi in a sale thread sometime soon-:biggrin1: My humor is dry, I'm not bitter or disappointed, but ya gotta admit that's some funny stuff there-I told a buddy, as long as I don't get 4 birdnest frags all is good

Last edited:

JFord2014

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got our corals and everything is gorgeous!! 1 DOA but 1 out of 17 isn't bad! I'm so happy with our order and Reef Raft! Also the UPS guy was wonderful. He got to our house 1 hour earlier then estimated time and was carrying the package so carefully he could've been holding a baby :)! Can't say the same for fedex today. They lost another coral order and I'm sure its baking in the sun somewhere right now.

nivram

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine today. They were packed well and made it to in one piece. The frags in my mystery pack were nice sizes frags. One of then had some skeleton showing. I'm hoping its just from irritation during shipping. There was a stomatella in the bag with it. I'd say this was a great experience for me.

5y6uryga.jpg

peqejyna.jpg

oceanreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL I had a red digi as one of the 4 in my 49.99 mystery pack valued at over 450.00. I may have hurt Tonys feelings or insulted him when I mentioned my 100.00 digi was funny. I bought the 4 pack of mystery SPS and did not expect a 450.00 frag pack, I bought it for the lottery effect, but I had to bust his corals (analogy) for including a digi-I don't put digis in my tank or birdnest-:smokin:

I also never realized until his morning that the acan I bought never made it to the package, I sent an email so we will see. The Halo started to STN this am so I cut it above the dead skeleton and hopefully it pulls through-Everything else seems fine and after 48 hours my experience is all is good if its gonna be

I may post my RR LE Signature RED Digi in a sale thread sometime soon-:biggrin1: My humor is dry, I'm not bitter or disappointed, but ya gotta admit that's some funny stuff there-I told a buddy, as long as I don't get 4 birdnest frags all is good

Red Digi's run $100 somewhere...Maybe the moon! Crazy

Jurg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone got a response back after you received your order? I sent pm's and emails regarding 2 acros with RTN and 1 coral I didn't receive. Everything else was great and the frag sizes were awesome.

Jurg

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not here. I sent a PM as well. Mine didn't really need a response though. I would think there are tons of PM's and emails to wade through for the RR army :)

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Exstayce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone got a response back after you received your order? I sent pm's and emails regarding 2 acros with RTN and 1 coral I didn't receive. Everything else was great and the frag sizes were awesome.

Jurg

I am missing blue hornets and rhino polyps I have pm'd as well. Haven't heard back. Sure they are super busy I am excited to get those. I hope I get them.
My mystery $5 polyp was a single polyp that seems to be very shy about opening. Not sure what it is yet.

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am missing blue hornets and rhino polyps I have pm'd as well. Haven't heard back. Sure they are super busy I am excited to get those. I hope I get them.
My mystery $5 polyp was a single polyp that seems to be very shy about opening. Not sure what it is yet.

I received an email last night regarding my acan that never shipped saying "this will be taken care of shortly"
So I'm on his radar :smile:
No STN/RTN here, just a coral that did ship.

I have not been sending PM's either but rather emails

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some of my corals from the RR sale:

Acanthrophyllia & Wellso:

Gold Torch:

8 out of 10 of the SPS "Grand Prize" -- the other two are in a connected tank.

Some of the "mystery" sps:

Blue Hornets & Gold Midas

I have several more pieces that I just haven't taken pictures of. I just got everything last night and haven't lost any yet so keeping my fingers crossed moving ahead. I'm very impressed with the quality and several of the frags included more polyps that what was represented in the pictures. Great experience!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back