• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Squad Needs Your Help – Coral Pack #3

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upload_2016-8-28_7-21-44.png

Last edited:

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First and foremost, @steve&mari, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Many of us are familiar with some of the struggles you face on a daily basis and the toll that it can take. I applaud R2R for its efforts to help remove some of your obstacles along this journey. I am proud to be part of such an astonishing community of giving people!

Now, I didn't happen across these auction threads until yesterday and I'm kinda kicking myself for having missed all the bidding fun. I love me a good auction! (just ask ebay :p) AND the frags in this listing are just awesome. AWESOME!! How can I pass on this?!?!? So, with that said,

$650 is my bid o_O

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First and foremost, @steve&mari, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Many of us are familiar with some of the struggles you face on a daily basis and the toll that it can take. I applaud R2R for its efforts to help remove some of your obstacles along this journey. I am proud to be part of such an astonishing community of giving people!

Now, I didn't happen across these auction threads until yesterday and I'm kinda kicking myself for having missed all the bidding fun. I love me a good auction! (just ask ebay :p) AND the frags in this listing are just awesome. AWESOME!! How can I pass on this?!?!? So, with that said,

$650 is my bid o_O

Wow, Mike that's the best post so far this weekend.
Can we get some likes here.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steven Jr has had multiple seizures today and is in hospital checking his shoulder out because of injury from falling during the 1st one. Hopefully nothing to serious. Checking in as I can.

Count down for the auctions tonight thank you for everyone and every bid. I'm at a loss for proper words of gratitude.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is when things get real exciting. And I'll pass on the free kiss :p :D$750

Just 30 minutes left!! This is the highest bid so far..... anybody wanna snag this deal in the last minutes?

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for everyone of you. You all are a blessing and a answer to prayer. Your help care love and support is very uplifting and a huge step to get us to where we're needed to reach. I thank you for being a brilliant light of hope.
Thank you @revhtree [HASHTAG]#reefsquad[/HASHTAG] and everyone involved with this wonderful outreach to our family. God bless each of you and we're giving a prayer of thanks for you all.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back