• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Squad Needs Your Help – Coral Pack #5

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A quick good morning before getting ready for church. Thank you all for the blessing you are to our family through this extremely difficult and important time. Have a blessed day everyone.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steven Jr has had multiple seizures today and is in hospital checking his shoulder out because of injury from falling during the 1st one. Hopefully nothing to serious. Checking in as I can.

Count down for the auctions tonight thank you for everyone and every bid. I'm at a loss for proper words of gratitude.

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kiss.jpg

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little update Steven Jr had another seizure here in hospital n has dislocated shoulder from the fall so getting it set n possibly coming home later tonight yet.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for everyone of you. You all are a blessing and a answer to prayer. Your help care love and support is very uplifting and a huge step to get us to where we're needed to reach. I thank you for being a brilliant light of hope.
Thank you @revhtree [HASHTAG]#reefsquad[/HASHTAG] and everyone involved with this wonderful outreach to our family. God bless each of you and we're giving a prayer of thanks for you all.

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much Helen and everyone. Helen you made it lots of fun ty for that.
I really didn't do anything but goof off in a couple threads to try and keep them visible but Thank you!
I will continue to send well wishes your way!!!!

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang you @helen I told myself I wasn't going to cry thanking you for your excitement in this all the bidding and the donation of this payment. Now you go and toss a curve n I'm speechless hun going to recollect myself again thank you just doesn't seem like enough.

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang you @helen I told myself I wasn't going to cry thanking you for your excitement in this all the bidding and the donation of this payment. Now you go and toss a curve n I'm speechless hun going to recollect myself again thank you just doesn't seem like enough.
Thanks isn't really necessary, I didn't do anything all that special.
I am sending lots of well wishes to you and your family!!!
If you need anything, please do let me know.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@steve&mari, I'll contact Larry in order to send it you.
That is if @helen ann has any second thoughts............

@helen ann let me take care of you some how with something in your tank as I hear you're good with your corals.

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back