OP
renato120

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you using to take the pictures of the tank and the coral? I use my iPhone but they dont come out very well? Your pictures look really good!
Thanks!
I use an Iphone 6. There is a app called snapseed. Its great! It doesnt make your pictures looking fake with the colors. What you see in my pictures its 99% what it looks like in person. Check that app out.

EnLight

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use an Iphone 6. There is a app called snapseed. Its great! It doesnt make your pictures looking fake with the colors. What you see in my pictures its 99% what it looks like in person. Check that app out.

I've been questioning on how to get decent pictures with my iPhone for way too long. I think I might be in love with you. Gorgeous tank too btw, your acans are awesome.

In snapseed, what tools do you use to correct your pictures? Mine come out looking the same as if I were taking pictures regularly, I assume you use one of the tools to get rid of the funky colors?

OP
OP
renato120

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the love lol. I use the warmth mostly... It takes the blue out...
To get there you press the tune and it will give you the options... It takes me a lot of time to get it right. If its not to look the same I dont post it. Some pics just dont look right. Some looks just like as you are seeing in person. Amazing app.

OP
OP
renato120

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
⬆️

I've been questioning on how to get decent pictures with my iPhone for way too long. I think I might be in love with you. Gorgeous tank too btw, your acans are awesome.

In snapseed, what tools do you use to correct your pictures? Mine come out looking the same as if I were taking pictures regularly, I assume you use one of the tools to get rid of the funky colors?

EnLight

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah, that warmth worked like a charm on fixing the blue. How about close ups? Mine come out so terribly blurry most of the time. Maybe it's just the difference from the iPhone 5 camera to iPhone 6? I'm not quite sure.

OP
OP
renato120

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah, that warmth worked like a charm on fixing the blue. How about close ups? Mine come out so terribly blurry most of the time. Maybe it's just the difference from the iPhone 5 camera to iPhone 6? I'm not quite sure.
I had the Iphone 5 before... You need to auto focus. If its to close it will not auto focus and will be blurry. Same thing with the Iphone 6. When you want a close up pic take the picture not to close than you zoom how you want it and do a screenshot.

OP
OP
renato120

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Side shot after a water change!
image.jpeg

OP
OP
renato120

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant complain! Bought a Finnex 500w titanium heater, and they sent me a 800w...
I guess Im allset for my next tank upgrade
image.jpeg

Back