OP
Sangheili

Sangheili

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank! Nice set up!

How do you like your Powermodule fixture? I'm thinking about ordering the 4 lamp version as well. The area my coral are in is about 16" from front to back and about 18" from the sand bed to the top of the water. You think the 4 lamp hybrid would be enough?

The 4 bulb does great for me and it sounds like your dimensions are similar. Youll have a bit of PAR drop off near the front and back of the tank though.

JMLewis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 4 bulb does great for me and it sounds like your dimensions are similar. Youll have a bit of PAR drop off near the front and back of the tank though.

Thanks for the quick response! OK yea, I'm trying to decide on the 4 or 8 lamp version, the inside measurement is 23" from front to back but I don't really use the back 4 inches because of the center overflow and it's a cube. So I think the 4 lamp will do the job.

What bulbs are you using? I love the color of your lighting. Are you using the LEDs at a high percentage?

OP
OP
Sangheili

Sangheili

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank is 19" shallow, 47" wide, and 23" front to back. It has metric dimensions so they kind of round up at CADlights :p Hopefully that gives you a comparison though.

I run two Blue+, one Actinic, and one Coral+. All ATI bulbs. I'll send you the lighting profile if you toss me an email: [email protected] so you can better see the LED settings.

JMLewis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank is 19" shallow, 47" wide, and 23" front to back. It has metric dimensions so they kind of round up at CADlights :p Hopefully that gives you a comparison though.

I run two Blue+, one Actinic, and one Coral+. All ATI bulbs. I'll send you the lighting profile if you toss me an email: [email protected] so you can better see the LED settings.

Will do, thank you!

Your tanks are beautiful man. When we buy our next house I'm putting strong emphasis on a layout where I can have a "fish room".

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 37 28.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back