SBB 275 Auctions plus 160 Fresh corals - Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I float mine in a tub with a heater and powerhead. I would overflow my sump and aquarium doing them all in there...
Since I'm contemplating a garage sump, I could totally see myself doing this. Stand gets put together tomorrow, at Legoland with my kiddo for her spring break. I took three days off this week for travel and adventures with her, but promised myself I'd at least get the stand out together and placed so I can figure out the rest.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I swear... Get a new laptop, setting it up, daughter comes over and asks "what's that?" Then proceeds to sneeze ALL over it...

Polar Bear GIF
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Since I'm contemplating a garage sump, I could totally see myself doing this. Stand gets put together tomorrow, at Legoland with my kiddo for her spring break. I took three days off this week for travel and adventures with her, but promised myself I'd at least get the stand out together and placed so I can figure out the rest.
Sounds like fun! All of it!!

Justdrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG. When I float the sbb orders on Wed,, I forgot the blue frogspawn. I went to do some maint and saw the bag in the sump and very fluffy.
I left a rainbow incenerator from zooanthids.com in the container for about 3 days. It didn’t make it. :(

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definitely have to question my sanity. Picked up extra shift today so I’m on a double. It feels like I’ve got 2 full moons, a new moon and an eclipse affecting behavior on the unit

Back