SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 9, Members: 7, Guests: 2)

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8nruzn.jpg

Remember GIF by CBS
It was all a daze that day.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the idea, for those that buy a lot, it gives them a chance to get some more.
dr sues consider GIF by Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History

There is some gamification of how it is now, and it is nice for new people and people that aren't going to refinance their house to buy coral (looking at you "u-turn Bobby"). If I was new, I'd be bummed to see the regulars snapping up 10+ low cost corals if I couldn't beat the snipers. Heck, I was a year in before I got my first 1/5$ torch. It'd never happen if Billy or Panda (sad to see him leave) could grab 15+ low cost corals.

Right now, you just got to strategize what you are going to do, spend early or wait. If you go early, well some might past you by, but that's the game. At the end of the day, Shane is going to hook up everyone anyways, particularly if you are a big spender I'm sure you'll get good freebies.
Whoa whoa whoa there KasBlast..lol. the sixers are unlimited and I let them ride all the time....also....if I have the torch I let it ride too. The last few sales I haven't even maxed my 1/5s. But I get what you mean..ha.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 168 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back