SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 9, Members: 7, Guests: 2)

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
People are idiots.
Told You So Comedy GIF by NETFLIX

MarsReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also when you guys place your orders are you getting the SBB corals confirmatiion to your email is it still going to spam? this is the normal conirmation that shows picture of your order??
Yeah mine were all in spam, just found them. I only got the paypal confirmation didn't even realize there was an email with pictures.

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also when you guys place your orders are you getting the SBB corals confirmatiion to your email is it still going to spam? this is the normal conirmation that shows picture of your order??
Mine are going to my junk folder.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The numbers are simple. Once a parent coral has covered its cost its all profit aside from what goes Into the dailies of tank maintenance. A shipping box @ $45 is a loss on every single one. Not to mention how much water shane ships out with every order because salt is not cheap. he uses red sea which is about Eighty five bucks for a hundred eighty gallons or so worth of salt. Speaking of which..out of curiosity

How many gallons of SW Do you ship out in a typical sale? @SBB Corals

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The numbers are simple. Once a parent coral has covered its cost its all profit aside from what goes Into the dailies of tank maintenance. A shipping box @ $45 is a loss on every single one. Not to mention how much water shane ships out with every order because salt is not cheap. he uses red sea which is about Eighty five bucks for a hundred eighty gallons or so worth of salt. Speaking of which..out of curiosity

geat question maybe 150 -200 gallons i think that is spread across about 120 boxes

evilexotica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Everyone here needs to dump their SBB shipping water into buckets and measure & report quantity
Could probably get a government grant for statistics like that:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Zero_Cool

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get both the paypal payment notification and the SBB order confirmation.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 168 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back