Talk about the R2R Great Forum Challenge

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With week 7 coming to a close, i figure we should have a thread to talk about Week 8. Any ideas on what this week will entail? Can't wait to see who qualifies for week 7 too.

Hope all is well Rev...and hope to hear from you soon thanks! :smile:

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everyone who get's 1000 points is in the drawing for next week!!!! That is easy enough! :)

OP
OP
fsu1dolfan

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone who get's 1000 points is in the drawing for next week!!!! That is easy enough! :)

Super easy compared to previous weeks. Thanks for the heads up and for unlocking the other thread. You can lock this one if you want to avoid duplication.1smile1

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

steveb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know its probably posted but hey I'm lazy :) how do you get points?

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000 points should seem like cake now. Of course it also opens the door for the non obsessive compulsive people ;) probably a good thing.

OP
OP
fsu1dolfan

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000 points should seem like cake now. Of course it also opens the door for the non obsessive compulsive people ;) probably a good thing.

Welcome back Tabasco - should be a good week to get qualified huh :p Have you been watching any of the march madness...FSU in the sweet 16 crazy huh!! First time since 1993.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck all this week! 1000 is a lot more doable for most I think. At 2000 only the most dedicated posters are in the running, which may be a good thing. It's achievable but you have to put in some work to win.
FSU all the way baby! Lol if it ends up being a fsu ohio final, there will be a war in the household

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck all this week! 1000 is a lot more doable for most I think. At 2000 only the most dedicated posters are in the running, which may be a good thing. It's achievable but you have to put in some work to win.
FSU all the way baby! Lol if it ends up being a fsu ohio final, there will be a war in the household

Luckiiieee.... My Gophers didn't even make the NIT:( Go BIG TEN!!!

OP
OP
fsu1dolfan

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks Bryan!! Yeah i would love to see FSU take down VCU and then Kansas to get to the Final 4!!! I dont know if they can do it but i will enjoy watching!!

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man. I have not been paying attention, didn't even get a bracket filled out this year. BOO. I have been totally derailed. Had family in town and then came down with a nasty bug, still feel like I am fighting something. So just really joining the living world again. If it's bball I can go for FSU.

I didn't see a winner posted for last week. I am guessing it will be done like before with the random number generator. GO #95!!!!

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's happening tonight from what I understand. Rev closed the thread so the winner would be picked tonight. Maybe it'll get announced tomorrow, even better.. tonight!

butts182

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back Tabasco - should be a good week to get qualified huh :p Have you been watching any of the march madness...FSU in the sweet 16 crazy huh!! First time since 1993.

yup. good for them...too bad for me since they beat my alma mater :cry: (texas a&m) go ags...maybe next year :crossedlips:

OP
OP
fsu1dolfan

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup. good for them...too bad for me since they beat my alma mater :cry: (texas a&m) go ags...maybe next year :crossedlips:

LOL sorry about your Aggies! I honestly didnt expect to go very far...we are more of a football school. It's nice to see Basketball moving up...heck we have a decent chance against VCU to get to the elite 8!! Soooo Excited for Friday night!!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not a fan of this contest, it takes from the reason I visit this site.
by all means please explain...... the motive of this contest was to draw new members and get more into discussions than the buying/selling/trading aspect of the hobby.....please share your thoughts we love the feedback....

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 44 43.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 50 49.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.9%
Back