Tanked Cancelled

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL...I guess Kyle has permanently taken over QT operations?
Lol for now. Jason still comes and helps me out quite often on delivery day, when transferring fish from QT to conditioning etc. Yes everything is in my basement. We still have a single 55 at his house we use for emergencies, ABX or what not. I've got 6 tanks, 400 gallons of QT running.

I just follow @4FordFamily around "don't touch that, don't do that, your hands are wet stay away from that, let me dump that bucket". He gets pretty annoyed. In good fun.

CurtnStac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree about it being misleading! When I put my tank up my friends said why don’t you have fish? I say you have to wait a bit. They say on tank they have fish right away...

I say.. well they do it all wrong. Imo
You shoulda also said... "yeah and superman flies on tv but does it happen in real life, NO!"
That must be a person who thinks the soaps are reality tv and if its on the internet it must be true!!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Comment Cancelled.;):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O;Blackeye;Bookworm;Bored;Brb;Bucktooth;Cat;Chicken;Clown;Cold;Cow;Cyclops;Dead;Doctor;Droid;Drool;Drowning;Dummy;Dummy1;Eggonface;Facepalm;Greedy;Happy;Headphone;Hilarious;Hurting;Inpain;Jawdrop;Joyful;Locktopic;Lurking;Yawn;Writing;Woot;Wideyed;Watching;Walkingdead;Wacky;Vulcan;Vomit;Vamp;Turtle;Troll;Stop;Stig;Spitoutdummy;Spiderman;Spam;Sour;Sorry;Snaphappy;Smuggrin;Smug;Smilie;Singing;Shy;Shifty;Shamefullyembarrased;Rage;Punch;Pompus;Playful;Pigeon;Photogenic;Penguin;Peeking;Oldman;Nurse;Nailbiting;Muted;Meh;Mask;Yuck That's all Folks!

Nothing left but reruns.;):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O;Blackeye;Bookworm;Bored;Brb;Bucktooth;Cat;Chicken;Clown;Cold;Cow;Cyclops;Dead;Doctor;Droid;Drool;Drowning;Dummy;Dummy1;Eggonface;Facepalm;Greedy;Happy;Headphone;Hilarious;Hurting;Inpain;Jawdrop;Joyful;Locktopic;Lurking;Yawn;Writing;Woot;Wideyed;Watching;Walkingdead;Wacky;Vulcan;Vomit;Vamp;Turtle;Troll;Stop;Stig;Spitoutdummy;Spiderman;Spam;Sour;Sorry;Snaphappy;Smuggrin;Smug;Smilie;Singing;Shy;Shifty;Shamefullyembarrased;Rage;Punch;Pompus;Playful;Pigeon;Photogenic;Penguin;Peeking;Oldman;Nurse;Nailbiting;Muted;Meh;Mask;Yuck

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a train wreck the show was but then it was meant as entertainment and not as education. I would like to see Animal planet do a educational version that would help people and not just have goofy host that know nothing about the hobby. They on Tanked actually think they where good for the hobby. But then they didn't have to help hobbyist who tried to do what they did on their show in the real world and find out it didn't work.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Classy hosts that show had. This is Brett’s response on Instagram.

2B83F50A-3BC6-407F-ACEE-EC7D1882BD7E.jpeg
What a complete jerk. After seeing that reply, I seriously hope someone sues the heck out of them and they have to close their doors. Or even better, the soon to be ex wife, has to have so much alimony, they have to close their doors. Either way works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are not the only one I have also.

The show is the reason I got my first tank.

While I have learned a lot since then, and now I don’t particularly agree with some things they do, I still like seeing the end results as they are pretty amazing.

Todd Jacobs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The show was terrible they did so many things wrong they had so much wrong info and I hate tanks with fake coral so i watched it once and decided i hated it !!!!!Good written s but im sure reruns will be on so we havent competly got rid of these morons

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always watched it.....never missed an episode. I was just happy that there was a show on about our hobby, as bad as it was at times. Just didn't like when people talked lol.....except for Agnes of course.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 99 41.8%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 48.9%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.4%
Back