The BRAND that has never let you down is.....?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So this isn't a thread about bad experiences, rather it's going to be one about the good! And not just the good, but about the GREAT!

Is there an aquarium brand or product that HAS NEVER LET YOU DOWN?

Share the love!

1715870614354.png

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My Reef Octopus Int skimmer was one that never let me down. Always producing foam and never needed tweaking.

yanetterer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny enough, Jebao/Jecod. But that may be due to lower expectations based on the price tag.

I just had my first piece of equipment from them die after about five years. It was a wavemaker that spent three years in the display only getting cleaned a couple of times per year. Then it spent two years in a mixing bucket, never getting cleaned, and having salt poured directly onto it.

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL
I've never had an important piece of equipment fail, or fail in a way that was harmful to the tank or outside of normal wear and tear. And any minor issues I've had were taken care of promptly and fairly.

klavmaister

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef ocopus various 4 return pump. It was running for 4 years. Only reason is switched it for a Royal exclusive pump was becuse i dident hav the low water floatswitch. I regret the red x pump is mor noizy then reef octopus various 4 pump :( and 50% higher price

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really I haven’t been let down by any brand in the six years I’ve been reefing. I usually research a product before I buy it. My tanks are all a hodgepodge of various brands of equipment. They include: Kessil, Neptune Systems, Marineland, Jebao, Reefbrite, Current USA (Orbit R24 lights only), Reef Crystals, Three Little Fishies, Flipper, Simplicity, Eshopps, BRS, and some misc. Amazon brands.
Funny side note: I have never owned an Ecotech Marine product! Lol!

DED65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a tough question to answer if you want just one answer, so I will go with the ones that have never given any issues;
Tunze 9012dc 3155 ato
Phillips Coral Care
Sicce pumps
Innovative Marine tanks
All of them just keep going!

Back