OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg stealing this. It's a great picture of them! It's almost that time of year. When the bikes come out the cars are not far behind.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One more since tis the season

1000016452.jpg
No they will all be sim babies. Won't ever know what a pita/godsend grease is.
Edit just noticed the #3 wrangler in the background. God those were the days. Ps man got Netflix so we can watch the nascar show now. It's very interesting.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your in Streetsboro hit up Frost Corals. He's a great guy and hits a lot of the shows. I know he is on FB. I think he's on here maybe? Summer is good except for Junish. LMK and we will work it out for sure.
Missed this omg. Could've been . Next time for sure.

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No they will all be sim babies. Won't ever know what a pita/godsend grease is.
Edit just noticed the #3 wrangler in the background. God those were the days. Ps man got Netflix so we can watch the nascar show now. It's very interesting.

Yea, ahh the good old days!

Nice on Netflix, I thought they did a nice job with the show - still funny to see the kids these days like Byron, iRacing to NASCAR. Kid can wheel though..

Related note, if anyone is looking for a good NASCAR read, this is one of my favorites. Tells about how many of the rules came into existence by teams pushing the limits of the unregulated. Like when fuel line length wasn't limited, they used to run it from the tank all through the roll cage to get a bunch of extra gallons. Or put wood blocks in the suspension for height at inspection and on turn 1 they'd snap out and drop the car down etc. Awesome stuff :D

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, ahh the good old days!

Nice on Netflix, I thought they did a nice job with the show - still funny to see the kids these days like Byron, iRacing to NASCAR. Kid can wheel though..

Related note, if anyone is looking for a good NASCAR read, this is one of my favorites. Tells about how many of the rules came into existence by teams pushing the limits of the unregulated. Like when fuel line length wasn't limited, they used to run it from the tank all through the roll cage to get a bunch of extra gallons. Or put wood blocks in the suspension for height at inspection and on turn 1 they'd snap out and drop the car down etc. Awesome stuff :D

I actually met Junior Johnson once. We went to the 50th running of Daytona and he was signing autographs for his Moonshine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the ATI results back. Not to bad for 2 moths just about where I thought they would be. Started corrections today. My tank sucks up Barium like @rmorris_14 drinks vodka ;) ordered some ATI Barium. Going to try this out vs the MS version. The MS version hasn't been enough to bring the level up so trying this. Got some other stuff including rigid tubing to try culturing phyto. Seems like all the cool kids are doing it so going to give it a try.
Tank is happy.
I'm looking forward to going diving next month on Blackbeards again. Going to get SSI cert in Deep (130ft) and Navigation on this one. Super excited to get away and on a boat for the week. There is something about a liveaboard that is just special.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank sucks up Barium like @rmorris_14 drinks vodka ;)
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

I'm looking forward to going diving next month on Blackbeards again. Going to get SSI cert in Deep (130ft) and Navigation on this one. Super excited to get away and on a boat for the week. There is something about a liveaboard that is just special.
How wonderful!

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the ATI results back. Not to bad for 2 moths just about where I thought they would be. Started corrections today. My tank sucks up Barium like @rmorris_14 drinks vodka ;) ordered some ATI Barium. Going to try this out vs the MS version. The MS version hasn't been enough to bring the level up so trying this. Got some other stuff including rigid tubing to try culturing phyto. Seems like all the cool kids are doing it so going to give it a try.
Tank is happy.
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lithium has been steadily rising in the tank. After some "research" and process of elimination think it may be from the ceramic rings I won from Algae barn a few years back. So I removed them from the sump. Which led to cleaning the sump which led to a mess. The tank looks like crap since I stirred up about 6m worth of mulm/detritus. Sucked most of it out but it is still gross. Hopefully everything is settled by morning. Note to self : Need to make some fresh saltwater to have on hand for oh poop moments.
Night.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back