UC Holiday LiveSale! 2 Days event - December 15th & 16th, 10am -4pm PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

How big is your reef tank?

• nano

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 20-50 gal

Votes: 64 20.1%
  • 50-75 gal

Votes: 48 15.0%
  • 75-100 gal

Votes: 53 16.6%
  • 100-200 gal

Votes: 77 24.1%
  • 200+ gal

Votes: 38 11.9%
  • don't even ask, I have so many tanks it will take complicated math to add all the gallons up

Votes: 26 8.2%

• Total voters

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@uniquecorals once you are all settled, can you send me the picture of the Octospawn I bought? It should be the only octospawn of the event. The picture was never posted here and I cant view it in my order.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My daughter next to me right now, maybe live sales aren’t part of your neglecting problem
My daughter next to me right now, maybe live sales aren’t part of your neglecting problem
What a piece of garbage you are. My daughter is 19 you id*ot !!! Generally I take her shopping, out to eat and anything else she needs on Sundays. Nothing to do with coral WHY I WAS NOT AROUND but rather on call saving lives on Trauma duty but if you took your head out of your A**, you could put two and two together. Former Pet store owner here. I Have 30+ years experience. You're so choked up on auctions which I've been doing 9+ years you don't realize a dang thing other than insulting people.
YOUR DAUGHTER IS NEXT YOU BECAUSE SHE IS WAITING FOR YOUR ATTENTION RAThER THAN WATCHING YOU ON A COMPUTER ACTING STUPID.
nevertheless.....HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Does anyone's Daughter want to convince their dad to buy me that purple torch please?
How did you do this weekend on this? generally you make out well

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This was my first live sale experience, and I enjoyed myself.
I got 9 corals for around $127.00 including the shipping.
Thanks UC !
For the most part, they are fun and rewarding. My issue was being away from computer often and not refreshing prior to sales. I was linked with work, so had to leave computer in its current state. Glad you scored !

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@uniquecorals, if you have any small gold hammers or super shock torches left over, I might be interested. lol. if not ill catch them next sale! thanks for a great time and some beautiful corals!

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@uniquecorals once you are all settled, can you send me the picture of the Octospawn I bought? It should be the only octospawn of the event. The picture was never posted here and I cant view it in my order.
Here you are.
Octo.PNG

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the winners again!

Thank you to all that participated.

The randomly generated results are in!!! Congratulations to the lucky winners =)

Grand Prize: WYSIWYG Ultra Rainbow Lord Colony: Dylan Stangel
#2 - WYSIWYG Ultra Rainbow Lord Colony: Nick Dolinsky
#3 - 3 Pack of Tiriton ICP Test kits: Stephanie Costa
#4 - LPS 4 pack, non-WYSIWYG: Lisa Hall
#5 - PolypLab Coral View Lens and Polarized Lens Set: Brad Leidig
#6- PolypLab Coral View Lens and Polarized Lens Set: Mike LaPorte
#7- PolypLab Coral View Lens and Polarized Lens Set:Brian Martin

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my corals today, they were held over in San Antonio an extra day, but even at that they looked good! AND, to my surprise, what did I see?? I found prize corals in my box!! What a total surprise!! I didn't even know that I had won the LPS pack!! Thank you Unique Corals soooo much!! I just want to say, that when I found out that my corals were delayed over night 200 miles away, I was concerned, so I called UC and the lady was so nice! She said that they were packed to last 72 hours or more, and that they would be replaced if not good. Well, she was right about the packaging! The corals looked good.
Ya'll go above and beyond on customer service, packing, and the corals themselves are very nice size frags. Well, to be honest, more than frag size, they are Texas size!!! Thank ya'll so much!
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Mine has already been a GREAT Christmas!

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won the prize I wanted! I am so excited!!!! UC is amazing! Thank you so much for an amazing first ever live sale experience. I'll be sure to do this ever time now.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back