Usefulness of ProfiLux Touch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

How useful do you find theProfiLux Touch to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anthony Mckay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the P4 mega kit but now have gone back and bought the touch !!! Should have just got it all at once lol

Kayvon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the ultimate set and kind of wish I didn't. The display module is pretty nice to look at, but I didn't find it convenient enough to justify +$300

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the ultimate set and kind of wish I didn't. The display module is pretty nice to look at, but I didn't find it convenient enough to justify +$300
Of course you tell me this right AFTER I placed my order! :p

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Display isn't meant to "Program" anything, but rather to control and view all vitals at one convenient, always on purpose built device.

I bought the P4 mega kit but now have gone back and bought the touch !!! Should have just got it all at once lol
We hear that all the time. Can't tell you how often get this..

The Touch never runs out of battery, requires a pin code to unlock with wet fingers to turn that pump off that's spewing water out the tank, never walks off, and let's not forget that the fancy tablet constantly needs software updates, and if you have littles, forget about it. :p

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Display isn't meant to "Program" anything, but rather to control and view all vitals at one convenient, always on purpose built device.

We hear that all the time. Can't tell you how often get this..

The Touch never runs out of battery, requires a pin code to unlock with wet fingers to turn that pump off that's spewing water out the tank, never walks off, and let's not forget that the fancy tablet constantly needs software updates, and if you have littles, forget about it. :p
How long does it normally take to ship once an order is placed, any idea?

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long does it normally take to ship once an order is placed, any idea?
Depending on order date/time, frequently same day, or within a day or two. We've been a little short staffed due to Thanksgiving, however we are actively shipping lots of orders from the weekend.

Thank You for your order :)

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on order date/time, frequently same day, or within a day or two. We've been a little short staffed due to Thanksgiving, however we are actively shipping lots of orders from the weekend.

Thanks! And I completely understand the holiday causing a slow down.

Be102

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Can’t wait to receive mine as well! Thanks @Brew12 for asking the question I’ve been thinking about ;)

coweyes298

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Marco,

Is Vinny on vacation? I have some question in regards of my light fixture that finished repaired and is been shipped. And also some GHL flow meter/Tunze powerhead with P4 connection question. Sent Vinny email last week but haven't heard back from him.

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marco,

Is Vinny on vacation? I have some question in regards of my light fixture that finished repaired and is been shipped. And also some GHL flow meter/Tunze powerhead with P4 connection question. Sent Vinny email last week but haven't heard back from him.
Hello, Vinny was on vacation last week, is back this week, playing catch up. :)
I would expect a reply today/tomorrow @Vinny@GHLUSA

Be102

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wohoo

BFE039A3-B506-4DC2-8A5F-6F06DD453064.jpeg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back