OP
VB68

VB68

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What it looked like after the water cleared up.
2012039.jpg

OP
OP
VB68

VB68

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We received our package 2 from TBS today and it was unbelievable the amount of stuff in the package. I want to give Richard and TBS TWO THUMBS up for for another extremely satified customer. Our package shipped out yesterday from TBS and was in Fort Smith,Ark at 9:40pm., the only problem was the desk closed at 9:30pm,so I had to wait. Got up at 4:00 am and was at the airport(Delta desk) when they opened this morning. Also, need to give Delta 2 thumbs up for the fast delivery. So, needless to say it was a busy morning. But, it was well worth the wait with storms and all. Richard did an excelant job of packing, had no leaks at all, and great customer service (always stayed in touch with me to let me know how things were going). Our package included several extras -- 6-"Large" Sponges (2-8"-10" long), 3- "Large" Gorgonians, 1- 5" un-known starfish( any input would be appreciated), 2- Cucumbers and 1- "Very large" Decorator Crab( size of a golf ball). Now to sit back and enjoy. Thanks again Richard and TBS.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back