WD Tenuis

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Here is Rich, Jackson6745 special acro. Pic taken with an iPhone 6 top down.

Almost similar except a little difference in polyp color. Hopefully Rich puts up a pic of his acro under heavy actinics.

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks George, that should end the debate. Good looking acro there Aquanaut

kacrocorals581

Gotta have that acro
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Here is Rich, Jackson6745 special acro. Pic taken with an iPhone 6 top down.

Almost similar except a little difference in polyp color. Hopefully Rich puts up a pic of his acro under heavy actinics.
here pics of his jackson's rainbow under actinics and white I have this beautiful acro also and its in no way similar to the WD its a beautiful acro but nothing close to one another before that ends up being twisted , only thing similar is the spices of acro they are.. photos belongs to Jackson

Attachments

• 13126011324_93c37194b0_b.jpg
    13126011324_93c37194b0_b.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,242
  • 13761042773_ebe14a44d2_b.jpg
    13761042773_ebe14a44d2_b.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 851
Last edited:

jackson6745

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sent you a pm since this is talk unrelated to the point of why this thread was started , even more so than usual lol

You are right. Thanks for the PM.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Mike. I just had so few of these corals make it to other states. I wanted to know where it came from. Kacrocorals was apparently one of the lucky guys that received a live one from me :-/

Last edited:

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
THANK YOU sharing your picts!!!!

here pics of his jackson's rainbow under actinics and white I have this beautiful acro also and its in no way similar to the WD its a beautiful acro but nothing close to one another before that ends up being twisted , only thing similar is the spices of acro they are.. photos belongs to Jackson

Aquanaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right. Thanks for the PM.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Mike. I just had so few of these corals make it to other states. I wanted to know where it came from. Kacrocorals was apparently one of the lucky guys that received a live one from me :-/

Actually.... its not my thread :bigsmile:. No problem. Im still waiting to get a piece of yours. Let me know how I can acquire when it warms up there in NY.

I want to grow: RR OP, SC OP, Jackson Rainbow, and WD side by side.

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An LFS here in town recently picked up a WD from Cornbred and his looks almost all green. Not sure how long it will take to color up.

Pappy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I hate to see this kind of stuff regarding people I know and trust.

First off mike is not commercial he is a hobbyist with a couple frag tanks in his house. How many of us have frag tanks? (For the record I don't right now but will trim and sell like any other hobbyist)

People hate on Cornbred but 100% of people that hate on him have never seen his stuff in person. If they did they'd have absolutely nothing negative to say other than "dang I wish I could get (vendor speaking) that or I wish I could afford (hobbyist speaking) that"!

The wd is real and enough people have it to justify its existence and beauty. There are far more shady things and inaccurately depicted photoshopped coral by vendors on this site. These vendors are protected because they fund the club and pay for sponsorship but everyone attacks the guys who are legit. I don't get it.

For the record I am not one of those politically correct (in case you haven't noticed) people and I call a spade a spade. Everything I have said has been truthful and forthright. There is no need to delete my post or reprimand me for my statements, and if someone's feelings get hurt and send a mod a pm, tell them to get over it and stop hating because they can't attain or afford sick stuff that actually does exist. My opinions are not just my own and I am simply speaking on behalf of several people that have expressed the same opinions. I have deliberately left out specific names and spoken generally to avoid being burned at the stake by the mob of political correctness and high dollar vendors that I'd never buy from anyway due to distrust.

There I said it:)

Here's my pic in daylight fwiw but frag is only couple months old.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428024404.944015.jpg

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I hate to see this kind of stuff regarding people I know and trust.

First off mike is not commercial he is a hobbyist with a couple frag tanks in his house. How many of us have frag tanks? (For the record I don't right now but will trim and sell like any other hobbyist)

People hate on Cornbred but 100% of people that hate on him have never seen his stuff in person. If they did they'd have absolutely nothing negative to say other than "dang I wish I could get (vendor speaking) that or I wish I could afford (hobbyist speaking) that"!

The wd is real and enough people have it to justify its existence and beauty. There are far more shady things and inaccurately depicted photoshopped coral by vendors on this site. These vendors are protected because they fund the club and pay for sponsorship but everyone attacks the guys who are legit. I don't get it.

For the record I am not one of those politically correct (in case you haven't noticed) people and I call a spade a spade. Everything I have said has been truthful and forthright. There is no need to delete my post or reprimand me for my statements, and if someone's feelings get hurt and send a mod a pm, tell them to get over it and stop hating because they can't attain or afford sick stuff that actually does exist. My opinions are not just my own and I am simply speaking on behalf of several people that have expressed the same opinions. I have deliberately left out specific names and spoken generally to avoid being burned at the stake by the mob of political correctness and high dollar vendors that I'd never buy from anyway due to distrust.

There I said it:)

Here's my pic in daylight fwiw but frag is only couple months old.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428024404.944015.jpg

Sorry, but if you have the ability to shop at wholesalers that means you have a business license to be able to do so. Which means you are deemed commercial, the regular hobbiest cannot walk up to a full blown wholesaler, walk in the door and buy full colonies for cheap.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 56 25.2%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 57 25.7%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 53 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 52 23.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back