We are Hellfire Frags! Thanks for having us!

Hellfire Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Many of you already know us, but for those of you that do not. We are Hellfire Frags. We are a small, intimate, 3 person team with low key, big clout!:cool:

We have no questions asked policies and stand behind everything we do. We strive for 5 star reviews and nothing less.
Great customer service, friendly expections, and great value.
These are the things we guarantee to our customers and nothing less!
We are very laid back and extremely positive here at Hellfire and we hope that our vibe is contagious.
Be sure to check out our reviews on our Facebook page. They speak highly of the experience that you can expect here at Hellfire.

We do things a little bit different than a lot of vendors and I think that sets us apart when it comes to a great experience.
Though being a bit slower to ship than some of the big teams, we still pack with the best of them! We prepare every shipment to go through war when it leaves our hands.
We have been told we have some of the most durable shipping in the hobby and we like to pride ourselves on those kind of small details.
We promise to give you guys great corals at the best value we can. All we ask in return is understanding sometimes it may take a little longer than some vendors for us to get it in your hands but we promise any extra time waited, will always be worth it.

We are having a massive week long sale starting Sunday so be sure to give us a follow. We are looking forward to this new venture on R2R and thank you all for having us.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gif_1687047490905.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
H

Hellfire Frags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Welcome and going to check some stuff out....
Website is being wiped tonight in lieu of the sale. So there might not be much there for long to look at.
But sunday at 7pm eastern the first drops start and then all week long about 1300 items so far confirmed ;-)

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Website is being wiped tonight in lieu of the sale. So there might not be much there for long to look at.
But sunday at 7pm eastern the first drops start and then all week long about 1300 items so far confirmed ;-)
I took a gander and the pre 4th packs are an awesome price keep on keepin on...

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 156 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back