Welcome to Floridas discussion forum!

G_Sanab922

Keys Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously, all of these frag swaps are up north. I wonder if there will ever be any down south. I already drive 6 days a week from Homestead to Downtown for school.:(
Wolfson Campus? I drive up as well, finishing up college and I've been to most of MDC's campuses lol For real though, most of the swaps are far north, so it makes it worse because I normally have plans during the weekend and would have to drive to and back which takes up a bunch of time... I did hear about a possible frag swap in cutler ridge though, it's not confirmed but there is talk about the planning now. I'll let you know if anything.

lg7228

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wolfson Campus? I drive up as well, finishing up college and I've been to most of MDC's campuses lol For real though, most of the swaps are far north, so it makes it worse because I normally have plans during the weekend and would have to drive to and back which takes up a bunch of time... I did hear about a possible frag swap in cutler ridge though, it's not confirmed but there is talk about the planning now. I'll let you know if anything.
Yes wolfson campus Monday through Friday and west campus on Saturday. A swap in cutler ridge would be awesome. Yes please let me know if it happens.

G_Sanab922

Keys Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes wolfson campus Monday through Friday and west campus on Saturday. A swap in cutler ridge would be awesome. Yes please let me know if it happens.
Will do. Hmu if you are looking to trade frags and other stuff. Hard to find ppl who are somewhat close lol

lg7228

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do. Hmu if you are looking to trade frags and other stuff. Hard to find ppl who are somewhat close lol

Sounds good. I do not have too many high end pieces in my tank. If the swaps come down south though that can change rather quickly.

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're in south FL go check out this swap on saturday. I'll be there and a few of the people that introduced themselves also.

fmas front.jpg

Rollins4Miles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WPB - Hello fellow Floridians!

I think this may be my first post on this website despite having an account for some time. I guess better late than never.

Joe G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
North Miami beach baby [emoji41]
Beach bum I've heard u have a sick tank .
I keep telling Todd he has to take me to your place one day to check it out

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 24.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back