unnamed.jpg
Dont forget about this saturday !!!!

G_Sanab922

Keys Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Homestead!!!...:bigsmile:....:smile:....:neutral:....:sad:.... So far from everything....
Dude I feel you lol Every time someone is selling something they are usually like in plantation or north broward and i'm like :squigglemouth: Ain't nobody got money fo' gas! haha

Except the Florida keeeys, where so many here would like to beee! A swim in a giant aquarium! 
Honestly, wouldn't change it for the world, even if i'm SUPER far away from all the other reefers! haha

lg7228

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude I feel you lol Every time someone is selling something they are usually like in plantation or north broward and i'm like :squigglemouth: Ain't nobody got money fo' gas! haha

Honestly, wouldn't change it for the world, even if i'm SUPER far away from all the other reefers! haha
Seriously, all of these frag swaps are up north. I wonder if there will ever be any down south. I already drive 6 days a week from Homestead to Downtown for school.:(

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back