What dwarf angelfish can I get in a 15 gallon tank

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This absolutely has to be a gag of a thread.

I want to laugh & cry at the same time.

IBTL.

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

OP
OP
T

tanglover13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already have a pair in my big tank I am looking for something with striking bright colours

TCseh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would put them straight into my big tank if I bought one but they are fire I might buy one for the 200
It sounds like you have the money to drop on a 1k fish. What is keeping you from making this simple and spend that money on a bigger nano tank? Your making this to difficult for yourself and the people trying to help.

This is what you should use to decide what fish. Click this link, make sure your on the nano fish section, click the fish you like and if in the description it says it can be in a 20g or less get it. It's just that easy.

zhenya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to go with the cannabis forms equivalent of a pound of product per 1000 watts light.

Get a sohal. Then go get plastic surgery because you apparently have the capacity to scare fish into starving themselves to death at the mere sight of you.

Fish don’t die from unknown reasons. They are in your care. You killed it. If it wasn’t eating is because some parameters are not ideal (I don’t care how good you tell me your water is).

Just ask PaulB, he cycles through fish like it’s going out of style! Lol. (Yes, I am being sarcastic).

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you want color?
Make it FW and put a bunch of glo tetras in there.... danios, pristellas, tetras, tiger barbs.. whatever

OP
OP
T

tanglover13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the lfs said I can get a peppermint Angel for only 20000 but it will not be going anywhere near my 15 gallon straight to the 200 gallon

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back