What I hate most about Reef Keeping...

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after being photoshop
I'm talking about reputable dealers with no complaints about colour sell these amazing zoas.
And many f them look beautiful, even if the colours in the picture aren't eye popping, the markings on some of them.
Here's a taste of one, look up the "night fury" zoanthid.

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm talking about reputable dealers with no complaints about colour sell these amazing zoas.
And many f them look beautiful, even if the colours in the picture aren't eye popping, the markings on some of them.
Here's a taste of one, look up the "night fury" zoanthid.
I'm not saying they all do.

But here's one thing I hate. Flooding my floor with ro when forgetting to turn it off

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

But here's one thing I hate. Flooding my floor with ro when forgetting to turn it off
Understood, but still look it up (night fury paly). Whether I'm trying to prove anything or not, you HAVE to see it! Some serious eye candy right there :)

OP
OP
Fishinwall

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

There needs to be a solution for this. I hate to think how many gallons of valuable fresh water is wasted because of this.

Armon_p

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I know a 14 year old who has a 150 gallon reef, he is amazing

Gopi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flooding my floor with ro when forgetting to turn it off

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's done this. We're actually missing a section of flooring thanks to me...

I hate that I set up a 55 and not a 75 and now that I have to take the tanks down to replace floors (see above) I can't find a good deal on a 75! (Going bigger will get me in loads of trouble. I will have to be satisfied.)

mrcoffee2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Niger trigger that bites my hand every time it goes in the water. Placing corals is really stressful because he stalks me. He draws blood too. His new hobby is his excavation business. He hauls gravel around with his mouth and crop dusts my entire tank. About two weeks ago, he started doing this non-stop. He also likes to lay on his side and flap his tail to send gravel flying across the tank. I've had him for six years so I can't get rid of him at this point. He's family.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418449277.401269.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418449309.750773.jpg

Yeah that would scare the bajeebus out of me

mrcoffee2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Putting my hand in the tank without thinking of what I was doing before I put them in to fix that coral that fell. Yeah... Gotta buy those gloves

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back