What's the best price you've seen on the Aqueon 125 (non-reef ready)?

Razorbacks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is on sale right now at PetSmart for $699 plus extra 20% so down to $559 plus a cashback website takes another 12% off so that's $492 for a brand new 125 gallon 6 foot tank. Anyone think there's any chance this is even cheaper another time of year for should I jump on this? I do have time to wait. I don't even plan to set it up, it will be going in the garage until I move to a bigger home in the near future so I'm not in a particular hurry to buy. I've just been watching facebook/craigslist, for awhile and I'm not seeing a lot of fire sales that beat this. Even for the same tank many are listed around this price used. I've found some cheaper for sure, but not by a ton and I think a small premium is warranted for new.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is on sale right now at PetSmart for $699 plus extra 20% so down to $559 plus a cashback website takes another 12% off so that's $492 for a brand new 125 gallon 6 foot tank. Anyone think there's any chance this is even cheaper another time of year for should I jump on this? I do have time to wait. I don't even plan to set it up, it will be going in the garage until I move to a bigger home in the near future so I'm not in a particular hurry to buy. I've just been watching facebook/craigslist, for awhile and I'm not seeing a lot of fire sales that beat this. Even for the same tank many are listed around this price used. I've found some cheaper for sure, but not by a ton and I think a small premium is warranted for new.

Wow that's a nice discount it seems!

~MD~Reefs~

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it was the same price last Black Friday at $699. But there was no extra 20% off last time so if that’s the tank you want I’d jump on it now. Just make sure you read the reviews on the stand because they’re not good. I was looking at that tank a while ago but the reviews were too bad

OP
OP
Razorbacks

Razorbacks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it was the same price last Black Friday at $699. But there was no extra 20% off last time so if that’s the tank you want I’d jump on it now. Just make sure you read the reviews on the stand because they’re not good. I was looking at that tank a while ago but the reviews were too bad
Yeah the stand is crap but at this price I don't really care that it even comes with one. I'll just build one or buy a different one. I plan to sell both the stand and the lights that comes with it. I figured if I can even get $40 for those two things combined I'm now under $450.

Last edited:

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 19 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 121 76.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 18 11.4%

Back